šŸ Giant python slithers around Poland scaring everyone

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/29/python-poland.html

ā€¦

2 Likes

Dude, I donā€™t care how long your python isā€”itā€™s still not cool to captibate in public.

7 Likes

What was that myth about peeing on worms?

5 Likes

I think the urgency of the warning scales with the size of the serpentine.

2 Likes

I guess they need to build a wall, somewhere.

2 Likes

Pffft. The US has got a MUCH larger snake slithering around DC.

6 Likes

Python blintzes?

3 Likes

Thinking of itā€™s skin left behind some monument or some dead hooker in a reflecting pool grosses me out.

2 Likes

Scaring everyone?

5 Likes

As a reptile owner I donā€™t understand how these things get out. Someone was seriously negligent.

1 Like

Was there a boy with a scar on his forehead who visited a Warsaw zoo recently?

5 Likes

Tastesā€¦ likeā€¦ chickenā€¦

1 Like

python pierogis

1 Like

Letā€™s just say that if you have a large meat mincer, sausages can be made from pretty much anything.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Warsaw right now and I havenā€™t met even one person who was even a bit concerned about this. Itā€™s just an usual media circus on a slow news season. That being said, the fabricated media panic was quite entertaining :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let me guess ā€¦ According to polish government sources itā€™s probably the EUs fault. Or itā€™s Nazi-Merkels covered attempt to invade Poland with SSnakes ā€¦ or something.

1 Like

What a wonderful joke, especially for people whose family members were murdered by Schutzstaffel.
/s

Iā€™m changing my dogs name to Cocaine

1 Like

Lemme see: itā€™s not on a plane, itā€™s not trying to eat Hogwartā€™s studentsā€¦ nah, not really dangerous. But I can assure you, if it shed that skin, itā€™s definetly looking polished afterwards.

(SCNR)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.