Giantess crushes cars with her bare feet

[Permalink]

That’s not bad auto-fetishizin’, but it’s no “cranking”…

1 Like

I have to say I’m not impressed. If I had a giant woman foot fetish, the production values would be a total buzzkill. Couldn’t they make some cars out of something non-painful like… I dunno, chocolate? Then add in realistic crushing sounds. And put that green screen to use, you totally wasted it!

They’re just phoning it in.

1 Like

OK, for most of these she’s waring some sort of foot cover. I’m pretty sure I’d rather walk through a pile of lego than jump on a plastic model of a pickup with my bare feet through.

That’s what the green screen background is for: so you can import the footage into After Effects and tailor the scene to your own particular sub-fetish. Are you uncontrollably aroused by giant women crushing toy cars in time to bagpipe music amidst the burning ruins of Smurf Village? There’s only one way to find out!

2 Likes

It was weird enough during the video, then I got to Youtube’s recommended videos at the end:

Apparently this is a thing that has been done multiple times by different people and is helpfully categorised into “ebony”, “latina”, “pink” etc.

vicarious satisfaction AKA car-voodoo

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.