Gillian Anderson's Golden Globes dress was subtly covered in vulvas

Originally published at: Gillian Anderson's Golden Globes dress was subtly covered in vulvas - Boing Boing

8 Likes

in case you don’t want your youtube profile to be ‘amended’ with an apparent focus on sex-bits (which hey maybe you do? no judgement) here’s ‘proof’ by way of screen capture:
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 10-38-25 Gillian Anderson's REVEALS Yonis All Over Her Golden Globes Dress! (Exclusive)
(what an odd purse …cellphone pouch)

25 Likes

Computer, show me a clip of Billy Bush mentally calculating how he can get through a P-word centric situation without saying the P-word.

15 Likes

skully

20 Likes

Arrested Development GIF

16 Likes

Thank you, my youtube is already a deeply weird place without this addition to the algorithm :joy:

9 Likes

What a class act. :clap::clap::clap:

20 Likes

I love her frankness: “Yeah, I really don’t have much else to do; it doesn’t start for two hours. What are you up to?”

Then they agree to meet up at the bar later. Probably to talk about their tattoos. :joy:

Bonus points for dress pockets(!), and her claim that she’s got warmth under her skirt. Heh.

23 Likes

vagina

27 Likes

I don’t know if it was a double entendre (I mean, everything is, right) but I liked when the interviewer asked if the skirt was lined, and it sounded like a genuine question.

8 Likes

Working Super Troopers GIF

10 Likes

I found the interview to be quite fun, but more than that i found Gillian Anderson to be refreshingly down to earth. She was very comfortable, the dress clearly rocked and it had pockets?

Recruitment GIF by GAP Talent

14 Likes

looks like the hem is fraying.

9 Likes

She’s always been on my “ZOMG, Imma gush nerd fangirl” list, but now she’s upgraded to my “cool person to shittalk with while swilling cheap wine at a dive bar with no fucks given” list.

20 Likes

subtly covered in vulvas

Kristen Bell Nbc GIF by The Good Place

17 Likes

Next year someone should come in Kristen Schaal’s version:

4 Likes

If Gillian hasn’t already done so, she should be enlisting Rebecca Lucy Taylor - a.k.a. Self Esteem - as brand ambassador:

Saw her and her crew live 5 times in the past couple of years, just incredible.

6 Likes

Last time I saw a clip with him in it involved his conversation with TFG. :nauseated_face: So, at least this time it’s a positive situation. :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

I appreciate her work with neurofibromatosis charities. Her brother died from it awhile ago. :frowning:

13 Likes

"My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.’

9 Likes