Girl can wiggle her eyelids

I reckon I have a few:

Wiggle eyebrows independently
Flare nostrils
Wiggle nose
Pop ears by flexing some muscles (crazy useful on planes)
Wiggle ears
Curl tongue
Roll R’s
Gleek

I haven’t figured out how to do so voluntarily, but if I am running sleep debt one of my eyelids will twitch like this young lady’s. (Usually the left, and it’s doing it right now)

1 Like

Puny humans

1 Like

I expect this means you can only wiggle your right ear.

1 Like

Eyelid wiggles! A useless superpower.

Useless? It has enabled her to attain Internet Fame, the only kind of Fame that matters today!

2 Likes

I used to be able to do the nystagmus thing myself, but I seem to have lost that ability.

1 Like

I didn’t even know it had a name! And I thought I was the only one who could do it! Well, at least I mean I’ve never met anyone else who did it.

Speaking as a highly-qualified unrepentant dirty old man I can only say that she is very pretty despite her freakish talent. I can claim no such such talents and coordinating well enough to get out of bed in the morning and getting to the coffee is sometimes my major accomplishment for the first half of the day

No, but I can lift my upper lip in a Mortimer Snerdesque kind of way.

But only the right side.

1 Like

I’m afraid I can only sneer at your inadequacies from the left side of the mouth in my own case.

:wink: (As illustrated)

1 Like

Re nystagmus, try pouring some cold water into one ear. That can trigger it … or so I was told during scuba training.

1 Like

A couple of days ago I sat on the edge of the bed to put my shoes on and my right lower back went into a giant spasm that is still un-clenching. I didn’t even get to the shoe part of the maneuver. I just sat down.

It was so painful I later googled to make sure I wasn’t having some sort of organ failure in that region.

This wasn’t in the brochure.

seems likely!

Same here.

as long as I can remember, I’ve been able to wiggle my eyes back and forth very rapidly. My siblings or kids on the playground would run up and say wiggle your eyes, wiggle your eyes and then run away screaming. Saw this post and tested it and I still got it. Maybe it’s the nystagmus thing but I can do it at will.

1 Like

So I guess it kind of looks like the condition nystagmus, but more rapid?

harrison-ford-who-gives

6 Likes

I’ll make a video, become a meme

2 Likes

Honestly, I thought everyone could do this!

As in vibrate/shake them side to side? I can do that, thought it’s been a long time since I freaked anyone out by showing them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.