Woman shows off her unusual talent: nose-whistling a tune at 44.1 decibels (video)

Originally published at: Woman shows off her unusual talent: nose-whistling a tune at 44.1 decibels (video) - Boing Boing

2 Likes

incredulous McBuzzkill blathers: no problem with a whistle emanating from a nose (it happens from time to time), but if you voluntarily change the frequency you gotta pull a muscle somewhere, and as far as wagering, that muscle shift would be visible.

Well, there was a missed opportunity to play some of the old favourites: Boogie Wonderland, Snot Unusual (to be loved by anyone)… :crazy_face:

Attack Biting GIF

2 Likes

Impressive!
My party-trick’s decidedly more icky,
You ever involuntarily sprayed saliva when yawning?
Yeah, I can do that at will.

2 Likes

Gleek love.

1 Like

I love the dog in the video reacting like his alarm clock rang on his day off, dammit.

2 Likes

Were there a lot of contenders for the title?

1 Like

“It would be a dream come true if he beat my record one day,”

Unfortunately it’s probably too late for me to rethink my dreams for my kids at this point.

1 Like

Talent is not the same as ability.

1 Like

All you need is a bunch of money, and the ability to do something that no one has paid Guinness to document yet, and you too can have a certified world record.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how she modulates the tone. Probably very small movements of facial muscles?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.