This woman broke a burping record with a belch louder than a motorcycle (video)

Originally published at: This woman broke a burping record with a belch louder than a motorcycle (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Manners!

Coming, Eudora!

2 Likes

Good for her. Now let go up against my wives farts.

I might need to pick up a decibel meter (unless a phone app can do it with a simple microphone?). I suspect my partner could give her a run for her money with some of her window-rattling belches.

1 Like

impressive darth vader GIF

3 Likes

More tea Vicar?

3 Likes

I wonder if Kimberly Winter can belch loud enough to scare a dragon; like Panthers were wont to do in the days of yore?

1 Like

Scare a dragon, anger a horse, and confuse a lion from the look of that documentary there.

If you have an iPhone, find the “NIOSH SLM” app. iPhones have standardized hardware, enough that NIOSH considers the calibration to be sufficient for occupational health and safety usage.

2 Likes

Anybody know Maurice LaMarche? He should do a burp off short with the lady.

" All the belching for the Great Wakkorotti is performed by Maurice LaMarche. All the belches are then programmed into a synthesizer to make the belching sound more melodic."

I’m on Android, which one s generally a positive thing, but is unfortunate in this case.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.