Girl on a rollercoaster goes completely bonkers

Then I am an outlier because I have more books than I have space for and I love those rides. No motion sickness, no panic, none of that.

And I am pretty sure that I am not the only one.

3 Likes

Are you me?

3 Likes

I love her voice, especially when she emphatically drops F-bombs.

2 Likes

if she went a second time how the hell did she not know she didn’t enjoy it the first time?!?

I found this very funny, but, I was sort of ashamed laughing at him. I’ve gotten physically sick riding a really lame carousel, and watching a roller coaster film in an Imax theater.

Not robust.

Nascar mandates a head and neck restraint device now because of head injuries. Six Flags next?

I used to think the same thing but at some point I had been prescribed a lot of xanax and I took some while in the line for a large coaster. I figured… what the hell, let’s see what it’s like. I’m glad. It was actually really fun. Without just blacking out like this girl I could actually see what people enjoy about it.So meh… sometimes it’s fun to go to the other side of the hill to see the view I guess, but only if you’re curious and have some xanax on hand.

5 Likes

That’s the story of my young life.
Not yours?

Um… why not?

Xanax kicks in that quickly? Or was it quite the long line?

1 Like

Parents, do you suspect your kid is “doing bungee”?

Here are the signs:

• Uncontrollable screaming
  • Passing out
  • Bucky Beaver facial spasms
    funny !
6 Likes

Amazingly long line. Dunno exactly why but I’ve been to that park several times in my life and they have terrible long lines for popular rides during summer. Also there was a lot of ambling near the line while we decided whether or not we wanted to be in it really or not. I don’t think I could accurately draw a distinction past a certain point, but at some moment we definitely decided we were in staying in line.

2 Likes

Hmm, business idea: Anyone who wants to be punched in the face can come by my place after work, sign a waiver, and for a nominal price, I’ll do them the favor.

After dealing with a day of stupid/offensive, it would probably be some stress relief for me as well as a bit of pocket cash. Can’t imagine there’ll be many takers tho…

Wut? I mean life is a series of things you try to see if you like them. From sticking a fork in the outlet as a child to trying that weird octopus dish to any and all sex acts, types of travel , entertainment or any experience… How do you know you like or dislike something to you try it?. I thought I hated roller coasters. I hate heights turns out I love roller coasters and I only hate heights when climbing ladders.

2 Likes

Lice.

6 Likes

The girl on the right is totally Eloise at a later age.

It’s literally the first two comments.

1 Like

I take a looong time to properly wake up from anesthesia, but they tend to think I’m more awake than I am because I cannot stop talking. I can form coherent responses and crack jokes and then fall right back asleep.

After my recent OHS, I would fall back asleep mid-sentence, but I never stopped talking. So I’d nod off and immediately start talking about whatever weird anesthesia dream I was having. Again, in the middle of a freaking sentence. The nurse would say “honey, do you know where you are?” and I’d say “Yeah I’m in the hospital and that’s why alligators can’t wear sneakers.”

It was rather alarming, apparently. I don’t really remember more than flashes.

5 Likes

Shoreh Aghdashloo should be in everything she’s so amazing I love her.

Those two are just a delight! One just full-on laughing, the other bug-eyed and potty-mouthed.
Also, you will never, ever, get me on one of those damned things!