Glenn Beck walks off CNN interview after being asked about layoffs at his company

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/25/glenn-beck-walks-off-cnn-inter.html

7 Likes

26 Likes

Of course. Cockroaches scatter when the lights are turned on.

23 Likes

Is somebody going to be running for office soon?

3 Likes

Flake, meet snow.

11 Likes

From the looks of it I thought he was aiming to be the next Colonel Sanders.

19 Likes

f that…no one can touch George Hamilton.

15 Likes

Sure, he’s a scoundrel. But I love his fried chicken.

8 Likes

Really hoping I live long enough to see Beck living in a rural Nebraska trailer park someday soon…

6 Likes

Might his chickens be coming home to roost?

3 Likes

Here’s hoping said chickens look like this:

10 Likes

In sovereign territory trailer park, that is. With regulation-free septic tanks and regulation-free ground water wells. Taste of own medicine and so on.

8 Likes

So Glenn Beck has had a total image makeover and he now plays a thoughtful, professorish-looking guy?

3 Likes

Seems like a bad PR move given the alt-right’s anti-intellectualism.

6 Likes

tumblr_o9uoo12Z5x1rlpicfo1_540

6 Likes

I can’t listen to Glenn Beck without being reminded of the Willie Donaldson quote. “A dumb person’s idea of a smart person.”

5 Likes

6 Likes

Janet Reno? Really? Janet Reno was doing what trump is currently doing with immigrant children? Once again, RWNJ’s blame the Dem’s. You forgot to put mentholatum beneath your eyes Glenn. I mean, how can you expect people to believe you are sincere? Fuck you Glenn.

5 Likes

My favourite part is when he accuses them of chickening out once the talk gets real.
Great performance by Glenn Beck’s (literally) unbelievable neckbeard character. The wistful gazes off camera and smug chuckle while he passionately farted nonsense out of his mouth made me truly appreciate how far he’s fallen from his former perch atop a sewage drain.

I liked his jacket, though.

5 Likes

It would be a much better world if he had “nothing to say” more often.

5 Likes