Glenn Beck says he has Covid again, and this time it's in his lungs

Originally published at: Glenn Beck says he has Covid again, and this time it's in his lungs | Boing Boing

6 Likes

sad beg GIF by Dish Nation

21 Likes

I’m sorry, Glenn Beck’s still around? I thought we were done with the whiny little crybaby.

13 Likes

This is a chance for god to prove she exists…

25 Likes

“People should take steps to avoid contracting COVID-19“ is exactly the message right wing ideologues like Glenn Beck have been pushing back against for two years now.

29 Likes

And pray tell, how does one avoid COVID getting into the lungs once one is infected?

8 Likes

You have to hang upside down like a bat while someone stuffs ivermectin paste in your ass

51 Likes

Stupidity is a comorbidity.

19 Likes

Well, it’s Conservative-approved if you’re taking Ivermectin, which Glenn is. Anti-parasite drugs are political now.

Actually, come to think of it, Ivermectin is old news. The new redpilled libtard-owning meta is drinking urine. If Glenn Beck wants to get healthy and own the libs, he should do that. Really put us lefty loonies in our place.

Come on, Glenn, do it. Drink your own piss Glenn!

14 Likes

… I don’t think anyone could pay me enough to do that.

1 Like

Hang upside down, or stuff paste into Glenn Beck’s rectum?

Fairly sure which one, but worth asking.

4 Likes

More ivermectin and urine? Maybe an ivermectin and urine cocktail?

4 Likes

He’s trying really hard for that Herman Cain Award.

I’m also sure he feels entitled to be first in line for an ICU bed.

22 Likes

For the most part, both. the later for certain, but I might be bribed into the former if I can hand out sticks and tell people that he’s full of candy…

5 Likes

As I have learned from sorryantivaxxer.com the next stages are

1. “This Covid is no joke!”
  2. GoFundMe
21 Likes

Queue that Naked Lunch video from another thread.

7 Likes

Get worse soon.

24 Likes

Herman Cain Smile GIF

21 Likes

I play a game when driving in my car where I see how long I can stand to listen to Mark Levin or Dan Bingobongo before the teeth gritting/steering wheel gripping gets out of hand.

If you want to understand why the right is so delusional - listen to these guys talk. Their painting of the opposition is cartoonish and false - but the people who listen 100% believe it. The “left” is full of Marxists who literally hate and want to destroy America and they are “infiltrating” into every corner of America, from schools to big tech, and you have to fight them to stop them. And you can read all about it in Mark’s new book, which he is constantly putting one out.

18 Likes

You know, you really shouldn’t play games with your health like that… just put it on NPR and lower your blood pressure…

34 Likes