Glenn Beck says he has Covid again, and this time it's in his lungs

He’s not a true conservative unless he is drinking his own urine - along with the fish tank cleaner, the horse de-wormer, and the Lysol.

9 Likes

Or music. Music is good in the car.

22 Likes

True. Sometimes even NPR makes my BP spike…

21 Likes

Exactly why I never listen to it in the car anymore. Some old Dead Can Dance or similarly melodic tunes really helps mellow my drive out nicely.

17 Likes
10 Likes

At least Sunday can be fun.

9 Likes

I like the Saturday line up on my station, too. That’s when they play Wait Wait…

14 Likes

It’s called a “Golden Horse” among connoisseurs.

26 Likes

Oh, he’s got issues, all right!

8 Likes

I see it as reconnaissance of the enemy. I need to know what these people are being fed and how. Sure I see other sound bites on other media, but it is just the highlights of their overall schtick. The “just as crazy but more sanely said” that doesn’t make the highlight reel is what is reinforced daily with this people. Fortunately it is only on in the late afternoon/early evening if I am on a food run or something.

But yes, eventually I put on a CD. Recently it is En Esch’s Trash Chic which has a handful of very good songs, IMO. This one has Raymond Watts and Gunter Schulz on it as well. (The intro is rather meh, but once that bass finally hits…)

6 Likes

At this point, I really don’t know if there is anything we can actual learn about them by listening to them, though. They are just regurgitating the same old bullshit lines that the authoritarian right has always spewed up. There really is no reason to punish yourself, honestly.

21 Likes

Fingers crossed.

23 Likes

“I’m am great, Mark. Despite Having Covid and overseeing the destruction of our country.”

FTFY.

7 Likes

True, it is overall the same, but still interesting how they spin what ever is the outrage of the day.

But don’t worry, it is only when I am out and about at that time of the day, and that is like… once every two weeks? Tops? It used to be more common for my commute, but usually could stomach ~10 min, and then switch to the radio/CD.

2 Likes

i gave up npr during the trump presidency because hearing him talk was effecting my health, negatively.

18 Likes

I am really beginning to hate myself for this ongoing habit, but…once again…

Fuck Glenn Beck for making me want to root for a virus.

14 Likes

If he’s not happy about the destruction of our country he should try not destroying it for a change.

8 Likes

Maybe I’m just imagining it but he sounded a bit scared. If he’s unvaccinated, he knows that there could be a rough road ahead.

1 Like

Gargling bullshit, evidently.

4 Likes

Punch his conversation up just a little bit, and this is a perfect SNL or Monty Python sketch. The way he casually (and authoritatively) gives fraudulent quack medical advice. To himself. At the risk of his own death. As the symptoms are closing in on him.

1 Like