Go out with a bang using this handheld cremation cannon

Well in that case you could always ask them to add some bird- or buckshot to the cannon to make sure the job gets done the way you want it to! :smiley:

1 Like

a fitting send-off for one’s best chum?

What does this achieve that can’t be better done with half a tonne of high explosives - or is that just for beached whales?

Shoot, if you’re going in that direction, why half-ass it? Might as well fill the canon with something really nasty - asbestos, dioxin, anthrax, nerve agent…

Wait. Are you saying this isn’t a Saturday Night Live sketch?

1 Like

I was responsible for my best friends last wishes.

He wanted to placed in the water where he boated in Michigan and in the Gulf off the Florida coast. I researched the best way because I didn’t want to wear my best friend.

We found these really cool biodegradable containers with a bag that dissolved. The container floated for a bit and as soon as the bag dissolved it made a beautiful cloud in the water and than dissipated. In Michigan it’s a tad illegal to spread remains in the water but everyone does it.

In Florida we chartered a 36 foot sailboat and went 3 miles out at sunset. As the box dissolved a dolphin swam past.

I know a couple people that did not compensate for the wind and got their loved one sprayed back in their face, this canon is silly but if it makes a difficult time easier, have at it.

2 Likes

Wha…?

Bet you could build one of these for a lot less:
There are lots of designs for Potato Cannons, using various propulsion methods other than CO2 cartridges… and flames shooting out of the barrel would be a bonus display.

I will gladly spend the $375. to launch the remains of a certain orange individual
in a red hat, into the proper receptacle~

1 Like

$375 for a one time use seems like a lot of $$$… even for mom’s precious cremains. sorry mom.

1 Like

gross but funny

It’s not a one time use and I’ll bet it could be used for other stuff, not sure what but for 375 I’d find another use.

I do like the warning, shooting your already dead person into the air may also cause you to need to be shot in the air so buy extra overpriced cartridges.

Loved One Launcher

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.