God damn you 2020

That golden cocoon is part of her own creation. Her family’s actions towards outsiders comes from her direction, and she pushed away her two grandchildren (and their offspring) when Diana died. Any chance of that being salvaged was obliterated by how they handled Markle.

I feel sorry that an old lady is going to die alone, but we all die alone in the end.

Also, it’s worth noting , the queen of england is the supreme law of the land. She and the rest of the royal family are all tested daily for covid, and are all given the best medical care Britain has, period. If they wanted to sit with her, they could have made it perfectly safe for her to do so. The vast majority of them have been in their “groupings” for three to four days or more, and so a covid test would have allowed that.

They don’t want to sit next to her. Most of them don’t seem to really like her.

Doesn’t she only like Andrew? Which obviously wouldn’t look good.

I think at this stage no family is untouched by empty, echoing funerals broadcast on the web. That picture is us all or will be.

1 Like

This was a view looking from just north of Radium Springs towards Hatch today. This is always the desert but it is really brutal right now.

2 Likes

Well, this is awful:

I wonder if the people who have made their careers in this sort of thing have any sense of self awareness. If your job is basically nothing but finding new ways to vomit ads into the public’s consciousness, how do you deal with the fact that your presence in the universe is dedicated to making life that little bit shittier for everyone else.

20 Likes
3 Likes
12 Likes

Here is my cousin Donny’s take on the whole thing…

not really my cousin Donny, he just looks like him in that pic

6 Likes

That’s what they call “sheep for brains.”

5 Likes
14 Likes

As a queer kid growing up in the south, it’s never been safe.

They just finally decided to come for the trans kids.

Note: Not all the south is bad. But states that are doing this shit? Yeah, they’re going to be pretty bad and it’s going to get really awful.

4 Likes

No, people just started noticing that they go for trans kids. We were there all along, getting beaten and hoping that we wouldn’t die in a tragic accident (It was never called murder or suicide, because that made the family look bad).

20 Likes

That’s fair and true too.

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
14 Likes

if only he’d brought a selfie stick

apollo

26 Likes

Lake Powell is just 35% full and Lake Mead stands at 38% of capacity, leaving each shoreline 140 feet below its full-pool level, Bunk said.

Reclamation forecasts that this year just 41% of the average amount of water will flow into Lake Powell, mostly from melting snow pack. A drought stretching back to 2002 and climate change have led us here, and not only is there less water flowing into the river, but that water is melting faster and earlier in the year, Bunk said.

12 Likes

I’m not in that picture.

4 Likes

Can they take it again? I blinked.

7 Likes