God of Death deployed to enforce railway laws in India

Even furious?

2 Likes

Perhaps that would be the Erinyes. You don’t even mention them if you don’t have to.

3 Likes

How bout, it’s none of your business whitey.

No one wants to be groped by the God of Death.

1 Like

The first rule of the Yamraj club is you don’t wanna get hit with the Yamraj club.

1 Like

Is that really fair?

I asked the question I asked specifically because I was not sure and wanted to know whether this was an instance of a cultural commonplace of religious origin or an explicitly sectarian usage(analogous to wondering if it’s more of a ‘Santa’ thing or a ‘nativity scene’ thing); I specifically wanted to avoid just making the assumption.

As for the concern; is a general concern about state agents implicitly or explicitly endorsing a majority religion(at a time when the country in question is under the leadership of a party with some unpleasant history in that area) really unacceptable cultural imperialism unless you are ethnically appropriate for comment? Do I get to comment on cases on the other side of the Mason-Dixon line from me? Cases involving foreign white people but not other ethnicities? None; because it’s all our equally valid culture, man?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.