17 Likes

OMG. That’s fantastic!

You Are Fantastic Heidi Klum GIF by America's Got Talent

19 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

16 Likes
12 Likes
14 Likes

My son, the pianist-chef, does not approve. There is no reason for that to move around like a golf cart!

18 Likes

I disagree. That’s la touche finale!

:laughing:

8 Likes

London mutants:

24 Likes

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

13 Likes

I found out that Eddie’s actually a good actor when I watched the thriller series “Stay Close.” Good popcorn accompaniment.

13 Likes

Why is it always Hamlet? I think :canada:'s theater scene hasn’t ever quite gotten over this one…

Younger faces look on sympathetically at the twentysomething hero unable to do anything, the slacker prince (ably backed by a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern who could have passed for grungies Eddie Vadder and Kurt Cobain, if not Bill and Ted themselves). And, as the post-divorced generation, the X-ers seem to relate to a domestic situation in which a guy lives at home, hates his step-dad and rows with his mom.

And who could forget… starring a stunning Rachel McAdams from before Hollywood stardom, when a Canadian show could still afford to hire her (and Paul Gross, for fair play, I guess)…

9 Likes

My guess is that once this indescribable food cart gets out of beta, it’ll absolutely be the center of attention in any decently paved urban setting.

Imagine if some musically-inclined paleteros could play their favorite music while pushing their carts, and not just have a bell jingling from the cart handle. (I wonder if a button accordion could be rigged to the cart…)

11 Likes

I had to read that three times before I could get past “Your son is a what??”

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

11 Likes

A ski resort gets an inch of snow!

7 Likes

You posted that because of the person in the background trying to get down the stairs in ski boots, right?

11 Likes

Yeah, that was, weird? It seems to signal that what she’s saying is in jest, but then, nothing else signals that, including what she says, so . . . :confused:

8 Likes

That person didn’t get hurt, right? That’s good stuff. :wink:

5 Likes
7 Likes
22 Likes