Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

15 Likes
16 Likes

Kim Kardashian Jenner GIF

9 Likes

House Rep. Jefferies launch’s verbal cruise missile at Justice Thomas and Ginni…and it’s a direct hit!

10 Likes
15 Likes
15 Likes

I want this.

4 Likes
15 Likes

I am not loving the headline but go Fetterman!

(I do appreciate his style and from I’ve read of him, if the Graun thinks he’s offbeat, then >90% of my friends are even more offbeat than he is. Sheesh: normals. How to they work?)

11 Likes

That was a thoughtful piece on Fetterman (I also posted it in the election thread).

11 Likes
11 Likes
15 Likes
16 Likes

But it is in the United States that interest has been surging in her other organization, Aid Access, which since 2018 has provided abortion pills over the internet.

“We’re already seeing a huge increase in requests,” Gomperts told AFP, saying some people were “panicking.”

“It’s not only when this takes place; it has already made people aware how vulnerable they are.”

Aid Access, based in Austria, has been working with physicians to fill requests in the 20 US states where abortion pills can be legally prescribed by telemedicine.

For requests from the other states, Gompert’s group has exploited a legal loophole to send the pills from abroad.

18 Likes
19 Likes

A small step, but very good news.

11 Likes
13 Likes
15 Likes
10 Likes

ETA:

(update)
He made a video and it’s kinda funny and depressing.

26 Likes