Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Yes! And all while spending a lot less than 100 million.

18 Likes

Great fucking news!

20 Likes

Knowing Dolly’s track record, bet she’ll turn right around and give it away to charity.

There’s a reason she’s only a millionaire instead of a billionaire; Dolly Parton is known for consistently donating a hefty portion of her money to worthy causes.

20 Likes

Fuck, yeah!

I enjoy a good swearing at times :arrow_up: (and my posts will confirm :wink:), but before Covid-19 it seemed as if a lot of people in stores, airports, hotel lobbies, gas stations, had nothing more than a ninth-grade education. The only good thing that came out of Covid-19 is that I no longer had to listen to Bros dropping f-bombs in random places.

I remember teaching a ESL class in HS in 2012, and my students used the word “fucking” to modify every clause in their sentences. It was pretty funny, but I had to work on this with them.

12 Likes

This might be an advantage to giving the money to Dolly. She has the knowledge, experience, and connections to make sure that money goes where it can do good with little waste

19 Likes

17 Likes

No shit!?!

12 Likes
16 Likes

Pass it during the lame duck session

17 Likes

Better yet, repeal the law that requires it in the first place. Fix the root cause.

18 Likes

joey bosa tech GIF

13 Likes
22 Likes
14 Likes

The solar panel canopy above the parking lot of the commuter rail station I live near does have some gaps, but if it’s raining ideally you’d have an umbrella that you could use under the canopy (which is about 15-20 feet above the ground) when crossing those narrow gaps.

4 Likes

It’s got a beehive.

15 Likes

Well, of course it does!

14 Likes

Personally, I like it

24 Likes

I love this post
World Heritage Post™

19 Likes

A little late - still - Happy Birthday!

19 Likes