Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Arizona Republicans being racist! Wuuuuuutttttt…

ds9-quark-shocked

8 Likes

I had hoped that it would come in the form of:

“if this governemt would have considered you property you are forever exempt from property taxes of any kind.”

It seems like that simple rule would make wealth, capital, and property flow through the African American community as long as the country lasts.

2 Likes

Nice twist! Except that thanks to white supremacy, African Americans on average have so very little property that they’re already paying very little property tax.

6 Likes

Maybe expand the GI Bill provisions (underwriting mortgages, lower down payments and interest rates) to cover all African Americans from now on? And of course no redlining.

5 Likes

In other words, do what Robert Taylor had been trying to do long before he got his name slapped on one of the worst ghettoes in Chicago.

5 Likes

In other words, make a bit for the long history of “when affirmative action was white”?

Works for me!

5 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

Indigenous people sciencing the shit out of stuff, yay!

10 Likes

“See? Coffee is good for you”, reports Mittens, Bella, and Tigger

16 Likes

That is truly encouraging. If only more communities would face and deal with, or at least acknowledge, their prejudices and fears we would be in a better place.

6 Likes

(That’s three at least. :grimacing: )

16 Likes

And another!

8 Likes
6 Likes

Je suis Greta!

I think she’s been nominated before but, hey the more the merrier!

12 Likes

Is there an equivalent to the EGOT that people can win, based on world-wide honors Trump thinks he should have gotten instead? Nobel Peace Prize, Time Person of the Year…there’s got to be two more.

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

“Theres a chance you can be cured. We found a potential donor. She was a gay, liberal, clean-living vegeterian who was killed by a neo-nazi while protesting oxycodone over-prescription”

(Limbaugh dies of irony)

9 Likes