Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

60 years ago today . . . may the 4th be with you–

17 Likes

Oh, yeah, baby!

excerpt: U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson issued that ruling in a withering opinion that accused Barr of being “disingenuous” when describing Mueller’s findings and found that the Justice Department was not candid with the court about the purpose and role of the 2019 memo prepared by Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel.

15 Likes

That house looks awesome! I would love to have something like that in my neighborhood!

10 Likes
8 Likes

Trending. Lucky timing, or have they been sitting on it, waiting for the numbers to improve?

3 Likes
18 Likes

Giant pandas no longer classified as “endangered” due to conservation efforts paying off.

14 Likes

pandaroll

Because this is their job on earth. :smile:

18 Likes

Learning Kung-fu has to have helped, too.

13 Likes
9 Likes

That was kung-fu. Panda totally disarmed everybody in a hundred foot radius.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Wow! That’s a very juicy offer. Chef Andres’ food is absolutely delicious!

11 Likes

IKR! We’re fortunate enough to be near a few of his restaurants and will most definitely be taking advantage of his offer!

Yummmm.

11 Likes

19 Likes

I’ve been checking out David Byrne’s stories on “Reasons to Be Cheerful,” which is essentially a newsletter version of this thread.
This story is really good news for the people who got to be part of the experiment:

I cringed a little about tech-bros funding it, but anything we can do to get more examples of this approach working is a win in my book!

17 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes

Awww, man. The folks at work have the totally wrong idea about why I am crying. That’s OK, this is exactly the kind of story I need today!

9 Likes
13 Likes