Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

8 Likes

Personally, I think there needs to be more choice in between, but I canā€™t quite get what I want. Either way, the kids are alright. :+1:

9 Likes
9 Likes

Nobody wants Rocket Fuel in their H2O.

6 Likes
3 Likes

This is awesomeā€¦ the part about the NICU roomā€¦ :sob:

Iā€™m glad I bought some silly shirts, pins, and socksā€¦

8 Likes
16 Likes
7 Likes

The good part is that they won Pulitzers, and that the son has chosen to join his dadā€™s profession and is doing it right:

11 Likes
6 Likes

Wow, those statisticsā€¦ :cry:. Hope this helps to keep more kids safe:

Releasing the film just before the summer season is a timely reminder for families to be vigilant and prepared as they enjoy swimming and water-related activities.ā€ā€¦
The film discusses the history of childhood drownings and preaches preventative awareness and action against it.

7 Likes

My drive home is along the lower reaches of a river that starts from glaciers and snowpack. Weā€™ve had hotter weather this week, and that means poeple are swimming and floating the river. It also means the river is clear-blue, inviting, very full, and very cold.

The last three days Iā€™ve had to pull over for emergency vehicles/search & rescue as they come roaring down the river road.

:sleepy:

6 Likes
8 Likes

Okay, but getting hot and sweaty, and then getting even more hot and sweaty?

:confused:

7 Likes

I donā€™t know of anything more relaxing. I like laying there listening to some BBC radio comedy.

8 Likes

Are you questioning science? Itā€™s right there in the headline. :wink:

6 Likes

I recommend a cool shower and a glass of wine.

6 Likes

Now youā€™re talkin! :sunglasses:

(Not saying btw that I disbelieve the heart news, nor that others find it relaxing and such.)

9 Likes

I like it so much that one of my dreams/fantasies is to have a personal dry saunaā€¦

I live in a hot climate too.

But it would be so fun to have a cold plunge pool and a hot sauna.

12 Likes

Followed up by a cold bath, shower, or a roll in the snow.

9 Likes