Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

10 Likes

He doesn’t just play a hero.

14 Likes

PeeEquality.

11 Likes

21 Likes

Vermont is poised to pass a groundbreaking measure forcing major polluting companies to help pay for damages caused by the climate crisis, in a move being closely watched by other states including New York and California.

Modeled after the Environmental Protection Agency’s Superfund program, which forces companies to pay for toxic waste cleanup, the climate superfund bill would charge major fossil fuel companies doing business within the state billions of dollars for their past emissions.

15 Likes

Great pointers from Michael Harriot:

Resistance is not futile. Protest is the most American way.

:fist:t4:

14 Likes
18 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

Missed this story last month, but it’s great to see The Ocean Cleanup improving in removing plastic pollution from large bodies of water (as well as prevention efforts in rivers):

:+1:t4:

15 Likes

Yeah, the kid has just kept on doing the thing, getting better and better at it. No, he isn’t removing all of the plastic from the oceans, but the amount he’s preventing from getting there in the first place is quite impressive.

10 Likes
11 Likes

Next time…

alligator swamp GIF by Dead Set on Life

LOL

Good for her!

8 Likes

She’s a badass.

9 Likes
5 Likes

… and not to be confused with…

!

8 Likes

:clap:

16 Likes

@danimagoo

9 Likes

I don’t know why it took a week for everyone to start going, “Hey…wait a minute…isn’t that illegal?” The first time I read about that I said that, lol. Oh well. At least everyone seems to be realizing it now.

11 Likes
7 Likes