Good morning boing boers, what are our plans today?

I just woke up this Sunday morning and feel like knowing people good intentions today. Definitely, many will go to church, aside that, what else?

1 Like

FTFY  

5 Likes

hahaha…its an assumption cos thats what happens in this part of the world, definitely, many will…

1 Like

I’m gonna climb a tree, cut off the soles of my shoes and learn to play the flute…

11 Likes

hahaha…what a weird plan

2 Likes

I’m gonna be going out of town to a friend’s place and having an excellent dinner with them.

6 Likes

lovely…a redwine wont be bad

2 Likes

I don’t drink at all if I have to drive at all. But I do plan on enjoying myself there in other ways.

2 Likes

yes its good, am not also a drinking type…just av fun all the way

1 Like

I drink. I’m just responsible. If I need to drive anywhere then I won’t drink at all. It’s too easy to get overconfident.

4 Likes

oh ok…thats nice…yes its true

:stuck_out_tongue:

I´m going to sleep, catch you guys Sunday!

16 Likes

It’s good practice to lurk for a while in any place you’re new to, before saying much.

That way, folks can tell you’re aware who you’re addressing, and you can take an angle that allows you to fit in.

That said, it’s a pretty broad ‘church’ here anyway. Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

FYI, @LDoBe’s –redacted– :wink:

3 Likes

Really guys? It’s true, but why you gotta say so?

3 Likes

i’m going to do my grocery shopping for the week and grade some papers.

5 Likes

Harvest my basil and make a winter’s worth of pesto!

10 Likes

Sorry, forgot that was privileged :zipper_mouth_face:

I just think of him as Al Dobe, the little Community Member that’s made of clay!

6 Likes

15 Likes