Good riddance, Chris Matthews, MSNBC's sexist blowhard

But I think the question is why is it relevant to this case? Since you brought it up in this thread, it seems like you think Chris Matthews’ case is somehow connected to “cancel culture”. I’m not sure I see the connection, and I don’t think the video explains it (since it doesn’t mention Matthews).

5 Likes

tl;dr, “cancel culture” is what people on the receiving end of consequences for their own actions call the thing that generated the consequences.

8 Likes

And well meaning people who get torn to shreds for no good reason.

If that’s the negative consequence of cancel culture, and cancel culture was a thing that’s important to keep in mind when thinking about Matthews, is Matthews an example of a well-meaning person who has been torn to shreds?

6 Likes

I find that the most interesting and funniest BB article titles are direct responses to the subject of the articles. Soooooo waiting for similar re Trump.

You’re right; ageism should not have been used as any part of the reason to fire him, or even for simply looking down on him… or anyone of advanced age.

WTH?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.