Chris Matthews licks snot off his own face

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/12/chris-matthews-licks-snot-off.html

4 Likes

Nothing to see here, just sitting in my glass house.

13 Likes

Snot licking is a thing, just check 4chan & Reddit.

[parental warning]

3 Likes

Just another Sanders-attacking, corporate-media lickspittle.

11 Likes

Whose face SHOULD he be licking snot off of?

14 Likes

Is there a way in which Chris Matthews isn’t casually the worst person on cable news?

2 Likes

As if we needed more proof that we’ve been invaded by the lizard people. :lizard:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same. I mean, we have all had times where we have to take care of matters…body part adjustments, nose cleaning, teeth picking, wedgie picking, eye crusty removal, inner ear scratching, etc etc.

Sometimes…you just gotta take care of business.

3 Likes

Dude, have you heard about Fox News?

10 Likes

I have. To put it a different way. If your baseline Fox News person is Lawful Evil, Matthews is chaotic evil. There is no real point to his awfulness. He has no constituency. He has no end goal. He is just a gross chaos monster.

2 Likes

I am utterly convinced Chris Matthews has some kind of blackmail on some kind level msnbc exec that controls him still having a show for years now

he eats before/during the show or something, consonantly belching burping and likely other things that can’t be completely detected on tv

he reads the prompts with utter surprise sometimes, rambling through them like he is trump

if any other host was as nasty as he is, they’d be gone, it has to be blackmail, last dinosaur

1 Like
2 Likes

You think THAT’S bad, you should see what Hannity licks.

2 Likes

The man is falling apart. A few weeks ago he allegedly farted on air and it was picked up by the mic.

2 Likes
  1. I bet that is saline solution or nose drops of some kind, but who knows.

2. What evidence that he licked it off? Could have used a tissue or a sleeve. Who knows.

thanks to the back alley donations from Biden,Pete, and Bloomberg, he can enjoy nose candy all day!!!

I mean, he didn’t lick his own eye…

2 Likes

If he’d snorted it back down his throat, it still would have wound up in the same place. The only differences are taste buds and thousands of witnesses.

6 Likes

feral Florida monkeys with herpes

4 Likes

Yeah, if he’d licked his eyeball, now THAT would have been impressive.

1 Like