Gooey, melty, sizzling, steamy fun with lava and dry ice

…interesting. You learn a new thing every day.

Interesting concept, but execution was a flop.

2 Likes

Best part was lighting the gas with the laser. All down hill from there.

6 Likes

Yes, looking forward to the neighborhood linkbait store where youtube noodlers can go get solar powered heat pumps slow-casting varietal rock, liquid air, and cold packing peanuts all day…maybe all night. Gotta keep the fire resistant building panels from sticking to each other somehow.

1 Like

Yes the most exciting part of the video was wondering if the lava would ooze over the edge of the bowl and start his wooden porch on fire.

Now give me a video of someone with dry ice filled boots walking on lava.

did anyone get a weird ASMR type feeling watching this? And where can I find more?

1 Like

From the Philippines. Not sure how to be the popular person stopping mudslides and encroaching lava with stockpiled dry ice, but if you did it from remote and managed to recover the audio…surely they have (or have standards for accepting) an app for that? [Narrator: It was not necessary to call it Mosquito Coast III Project.]

was: In your own J. ASMR in Far (Polyphasic?) Adiabacity (JAiFPA?) Open Access journal? Surely they’ve mic’d up a releasable mic. track for Wendelstein X-(3…23,) NIF firings, and various cracking reformers (that run 2k-8k deg. C.) and ester-ors.

2 Likes

Hot fudge poured over ice cream would have been 1000X more exciting because… HOT FUDGE SUNDAE!!

T-Lava, 1673 K
T-Ambient, 294 K
T-Dry-ice, 195 K

Value Added Fun for using dry-ice,

(T-Lava - T-Dry-ice ) / ( T-Lava - T-Ambient ) x 100 - 100 = 7.3%

Profit! (Coming soon: frozen nitrogen and liquid tungsten.)

Nex up, watch this paint dry while I apply this blow dryer.

1 Like
1 Like

“A nugget, of purest… green?!”

1 Like

I was surprisingly underwhelmed. Liked the laser lighting though.

some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice
if you hold with those who favour fire, i’ve got some bad news…

Who would have known carbon dioxide could make such a good insulator.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.