GOP candidate evicted from home after allegedly threatening his wife, child, and family dog

Originally published at: GOP candidate evicted from home after allegedly threatening his wife, child, and family dog | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

Get lost, abusive loser.

27 Likes

Where do they dig up this scum, oh wait, I don’t want to know.

17 Likes

Did the dog file its own complaint?

I know that it’s practically canon for Republican candidates and office-holders to represent themselves as ludicrous menaces to civilization. It boggles my brain that a chunk of the electorate are believers it’s fine for people who would be right at home among the worst barbarians of history to run the government.

30 Likes

So the perfect Republican candidate?

19 Likes

Let’s see…

And then there’s the fact that this is a pattern with Daniels, as Rolling Stone reports that his wife is the third person he’s been in a relationship with to accuse him of violent threats and abuse.

The Office Yes GIF

23 Likes

Yeah, Vice Signaling is a major GOP motivator. They don’t want good people – good people are weak! They want violent assholes, because they’re Manly Men, and worshiping violent men fills the empty, frightened part of their souls.

25 Likes

New campaign pitch: “Please put me in the State House. I am no longer allowed in my own.“

40 Likes

Yes, because people don’t care enough about the abuse of women and children.

22 Likes

Sooooo… landslide victory?

3 Likes

The new Lt Governor’s Mansion will be at SCI Phoenix

He’ll get a new seal too.

10 Likes

From the video, looks like some sort of bog.

4 Likes

Like so many gun nuts, he wants nothing more in life than the chance to murder another human being and get away with it. It defines his entire psyche, and fairly drips off that commercial. Ew.

15 Likes

“[I] didn’t want to have to do this”
Wow, even his ad starts off with abuser language. It’s all so totally (not the least bit) surprising.

Sure, because what he does with “his property” isn’t nearly as important as “owning the libs.”

14 Likes

Wow, it’s almost as though there’s some kind of pattern, some kind of mysterious correlation, between abusive misogynist murderphiles and the Republican party. Truly a puzzle for the ages, I guess.

11 Likes

No, I meant it quite literally.

7 Likes

I think there is a typo in the headline: “GQP candidate evicted…” is correct, I think.

Christ, what an arsehole.

4 Likes

Once again I’m embarrassed to live in Pennsylvania, although to be honest, as egregious as this Bozo is, he barely cracks the top 10 around here. When it comes to elected officials, about all I can say is “thank God for Philly”. And how come, if this guy is coming up from underwater in the swamp, he’s not dripping wet? I don’t know about the rest of you folks, but I know when I come out of the water - pond, pool, or tub - I’m pretty damn wet. You don’t think he could have … gasp … faked that, do you?

6 Likes