GOP commentator Anna Perez claims she likes to say "f*ggot" to test for true patriots or RINOs

You’re almost there, Reich Wing.

9 Likes

Dropping slurs is how to test for RHINOs? o_0 WTF?

2 Likes

I’d not looked into the etymology of the word before, though I’d never bought the folk-etymology about execution by burning. Seems pretty clear that it came out of an insulting term for (older, “useless”) women, which - of course. Another instance of men being insulted by calling them women (and an already loaded word at that). The homophobia isn’t complete without the misogyny…

6 Likes

Never heard of her.
And ‘fascist’ isn’t spelled ‘GOP’.

She thinks she is being ironic. Joke’s on her.

Never heard of this, either.
Can’t be bothered to investigate either one further.

FTFY.

Or someone with a shred of empathy is more like it.
Interesting there seems to be only two types of people that exist on her planet; and one of 'em doesn’t matter.

Or threatened to sic ICE on them…
Anyway:

Of course, one of 'em is made in China, but otherwise, no difference.

12 Likes

The OG fascists had better fashion designers. Hugo Boss, CoCo Chanel, Cristobal Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior… assholes all, but none of them would be caught dead in a red trucker cap.

3 Likes

They be like:

12 Likes

People like her always puzzle me. While fascists find them useful, these Uncle Tom types never seem to understand that they are just being used, and are tolerated by the fascists only just so far.

5 Likes

I find people who play games like this should be treated with all of the respect they show others.

1 Like

(This is a real product)

3 Likes

I think Anna Perez prefers the Mr Brainless brand.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.