GOP Congressperson elect George Santos also lied about his family fleeing Nazi Germany

Maybe Netflix or similar backed him, so they could do a biopic series like they’ve done for Anna Delivery, Elizabeth Holmes, the Fyre Festival guy and such.

4 Likes

Yeah, so he lied about this, that, & the other… but he won the election!
He Owned The Libs™, & that’s all that counts!

I’m so old, I can remember when what used to be the GOP made a show of being at least somewhat respectable.

Now?

Since Lord Dampnut showed the way, they don’t care about ‘respectability’… they want power at all costs, and the former GOP has become a leech-wagon of cheap grifters like this chimera.

This particular episode should surprise no one.

10 Likes

Dog Costume GIF

10 Likes

According to this mornings news, he’s lied about everything. His college degrees, his work history, his charitable history and his financial history. Did nobody do any oppo research on him during the campaign?

15 Likes

Not The NY State Dem Party. Their laziness and complacency and corruption is a big part of the reason the Dems lost the House in the midterms.

15 Likes

Because few people pay any attention to news between Xmas and Jan 1.

16 Likes

The only thing a Republican led House Ethics Committee will do is see who can yawn the loudest.

9 Likes

Or gear up to impeach Biden for reasons they’re still cooking up.

8 Likes

Zimmerman said, “All of this raises the question: How did GOP leadership continue to enable and support their chosen candidate while he lied to the voters of NY-03?”

Is this a trick question?

10 Likes

I’m sure they will impeach Hunter Biden at least just because they can.

7 Likes

This might be a whole new level of fabrication, but at least three closely contested races this year had candidates who were not actually qualified to run where they did. How did Walker and Oz end up on the ballot at all, when their residency was so obviously fake?

7 Likes

He admitted that he lied about everything today but he’s still taking the oath

This is his best line.

“I never claimed to be Jewish,” “I said I was ‘Jew-ish’”

10 Likes

Next: “I never said I was American. I said I was ‘a merry con.’”

15 Likes

Santos also admitted that he never worked directly for the financial firms Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, as he has previously suggested, but claimed that he did do work for them through his company, telling the New York Post it was a “poor choice of words” to say he worked for them.

So, if you’ve catered or delivered pizza to a business, you can claim that business on your resume as an employer.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.