GOP nominee shared violent fantasies about killing Biden over masks and televising Obama execution: meet Michele Morrow

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/15/gop-nominee-shared-violent-fantasies-about-killing-biden-over-masks-and-televising-obama-execution-meet-michele-morrow.html

8 Likes

She seems nice.

14 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

9 Likes

She’s a registered nurse? I know that I wouldn’t trust her to care for me.

20 Likes

“She tweeted that actor Jim Carrey was “likely searching for adrenochrome,” referencing a QAnon conspiracy theory.” For some reason I thought those folks liked Jim Carrey for some reason. I kind of thought he was conspiracy theory adjacent or maybe it’s just the haunted look in his eyes anytime I’ve see a recent press photo

3 Likes

She is a nurse who completely supports assisted death.
Except she decides for whom, and the method.

3 Likes

I suspect televising the long conversation the Secret Service has with her over her threats to assassinate the sitting President of the United States could make some money on pay-per-view. Though of course they wouldn’t do it, to avoid risking contaminating the jury pool if they decide her bloviating has risen to the level of an actual criminal offense.

8 Likes

Trumpism really has infantilized a whole lot of people. Since he has the mind of a ten year old bully, and no filter, they think that’s OK for them, too.

13 Likes

Have we tried turning the internet off and then back on again?
WITAF.

9 Likes

You wouldn’t be wrong in that thinking. But maybe Jim just gets carried away with social causes. Vaccinating Children: Famous People Who Oppose Vaccination

8 Likes

The sad part is this isn’t even shocking anymore.

At this point I expect anyone on that side of the aisle to have made comments or tweets about political murder.

Their presumptive 2024 nominee is claiming he has the right to do it as president.

9 Likes

Well, civilization, it’s been a fun ride.

Back to the dark times.

1 Like

Obamagate? Oh yeah, that.

4 Likes

Keegan Michael Key Stop GIF by Playing With Fire

6 Likes

So… you’re throwing in the towel before the fight is even over?

9 Likes

Its Hard Bangladesh GIF by GifGari

4 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

7 Likes

In the Bush era the Secret Service was visiting kids who doodled mean drawings of Bush. In the Biden era elected Republicans are fantasizing about violence against the other side with no repercussions. That’s your Overton Window.

10 Likes

Can someone remind me where in the Constitution it gives the “advice” that we should “kill all traitors”?

I wonder if she isn’t perhaps reading from the “Special Constitution That Says Whatever I Want It To Say”, rather than the actual Constitution.

9 Likes

Oh, come now you silly Dems. She was just kidding. /S x1000