This gun-crazy Trump-loving Nevada gubernatorial candidate has one heck of an ad

Originally published at: This gun-crazy Trump-loving Nevada gubernatorial candidate has one heck of an ad | Boing Boing

6 Likes

She seems normal, stable.

41 Likes

She’s no Jessica Rabbit.

24 Likes

“Politico said I was ‘The Lady Trump,’ and I don’t care.”

Clearly you do, because you just cited that quote in your own ad.

46 Likes

The Idiocracy has arrived early, it seems.

32 Likes

Although she does appear to have all the depth of a two-dimensional cartoon character.

39 Likes

Somehow this is in some kind of uncanny valley of great production value and horrendous production value. Someone almost knows what they’re doing but, not quite.

19 Likes

She seems like a stable genius

24 Likes

In future USA, campaigns will be fought and won by gun duel, and by that tractor chicken game at the beginning of Footloose.

23 Likes

So… if she was the first female Republican majority leader in the Nevada Assembly, how is she now an “outsider”? She’s been in politics for most of the last 10 years, so she’s hardly some outsider.

47 Likes

It’s over there… no further back… further… further… further. Yep, that’s it, just peaking over the horizon. We are well beyond parody.

16 Likes

Ah, the good old days.

12 Likes

Really putting the “goober” into “gubernatorial”.

22 Likes

That reminds me of John Oliver:

11 Likes

Jessica Rabbit was drawn that way.

What’s this nutjobber’s excuse?

15 Likes

I could tell she was an asshole just by the way she drove her truck in the first 4 seconds.
She further confirmed it when she started talking.

25 Likes

2016 showed us the beginnings of what happens when you spend more money on battleships and less and less on public education. Seriously, the rest of the world looks at America and laughs.

22 Likes

She sure wants to ban a lot of imaginary threats. But I could never vote for her. NOT ENOUGH GUNS!!!

8 Likes

I, for one, am NOT FOOLED. A true gun-crazy Republican American would have filled that CRT TV with tannerite and shot it. Only a weak lib dem would so push the CRT TV off the table like that. I BET THEY PUT DOWN PILLOWS. IT PROBABLY DIDN’T EVEN BREAK.

30 Likes

Out of her three main policies, (wide spread) voter fraud doesn’t exist, CRT is a college/law school level course (not that they know WTF it even is). Campaigning against vaccination mandates is like wanting to repeal food handling laws. :confused:

They no longer have true policies, it’s just constant memes and outrage.

35 Likes