This gun-crazy Trump-loving Nevada gubernatorial candidate has one heck of an ad

Her entire platform is “I support deadly virus outbreaks, unexamined systemic racism and widespread voter disenfranchisement.”

45 Likes

So many Republican politicians’ ads involve them shooting and sometimes even blowing shit up (also, inevitably, driving pick-up trucks). Some involve so much violence that Hollywood has trained me to expect their pick-up truck to explode at the end of the ad, and I’m surprised when it doesn’t. This is all some seriously toxic shit - and that’s the Republican political culture right now, apparently.

16 Likes

"Now I understand everyone’s shit’s emotional right now. But I’ve got a 3 point plan that’s going to fix EVERYTHING. … "

–President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

(Good call, they both have “three point plans” and like to fire guns. What’s her stance on dust storms, and all that starving bullshit, and how we’re running out of french fries and burrito coverings?)

14 Likes

Boebert hold my beer…

Fjr6v88OPk7U4

21 Likes

Sorry to go completely off-topic with a totally unrelated thought.

I bet back during the middle ages people often lamented that the plague just never got around to the right people.

Back to whatever it was we were talking about.

12 Likes

Yeah, but it is a nervous laughter.

18 Likes

Well… because, if you see in the ad, she is outside, in the desert, with a pickup, and a gun, and she is even using her outdoor voice. Not inside, under a roof, but outside with the sky above her and by definition that make one an outsider. Simple really.

16 Likes

Did I miss a bible somewhere in her spot? Un-possible she overlooked the evangelical vote.

7 Likes

Let’s see…Pickup truck? Check. Drivin’ like a sonovabitch? Check. Country-ish music? Check. Trump sticker? Check. Guns waved and fired? Check. Tough-as-nails expression? Check. Attacking a dozen straw men she doesn’t comprehend? Check. Huge t*ts? Double-check! She’s IN.

14 Likes

Republicans have also made it pretty clear that you don’t need to know or even understand a single damn thing about the world, so it’s entirely likely she spent 10 years as the majority leader without picking up one drop of experience or comprehension.

14 Likes

Paraphrasing and flipping:

“I wasn’t born this way. I’m just…bad.”

3 Likes

Well, she did shoot that Cathode Ray Tube ersatz beer bottle, so maybe she’s really in the pocket of big LCD*?

(Looney Crazy DoomUsAll)

4 Likes

And that is exactly what her “base” wants. If the republican party had any sort of platform other than slavishly prostrating themselves for their god-emperor pmurT the antichrist, that’s what the platform would be.

BTW, that xmas card should be reported to the FBI. That’s exactly the sort of thing the Mafia send to people to get them to pay up on their extortion money if they don’t want to get iced.

4 Likes

I’m not sure about laughter. It’s more a head-shaking WTF!

4 Likes

So, a potential GOP SCOTUS nominee…

3 Likes

She’s not even an outsider because of her positions. A significant chunk of the party would see no problem with her positions or would outright support them. She’s an outsider the way Fox News is not the Mainstream Media™ despite being the “most watched news network.”

7 Likes

I would be terrified to attend a holiday dinner at her house. People be putting down guns to pass the gravy boat. Nope.

7 Likes

How come the babies in the xmas photo don’t have guns? That seems hardly fair.

14 Likes

You forgot cooking bacon on the barrel of a hot machine gun.

W6uxdlI
zEnWVaW

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

7 Likes

Nah, they just have a gun-shaped gravy boat that shoots gravy paintballs.

9 Likes