GOP reps boo and scream "Shut up!" when reporter asks 4th speaker nominee a simple question (video)

Republicans do like rattling on about freedom of speech - at least until someone tries to use that right.

(Same with the Conservatives over here on the right-hand side of the Atlantic).

8 Likes

It’s way past time for whatever moderate repubs left in the house to form a coalition and vote for Jeffries and finally remove all power from the the minority insurrectionists.

8 Likes

I’m hoping the next question was a repeat of the previous question. I mean, reporters are smart enough to do that, aren’t they?

4 Likes

As someone who grew up in NC, thank you for fighting the good fight. I had enough trauma from my childhood that I couldn’t take living there, but I do have friends there and I know that people like Rep Foxx are not actually representative of the people of the state, no matter what title she may hold.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Damn.. I guess the insurrectionists won. WTF?

The “moderate” Republicans just lined up to vote for this Christofascist Insurrectionist skidmark.

Maybe it’s past time to acknowledge that there aren’t any “moderate” Republicans in the House or in the Senate: they’re all complicit.

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.