GOP Sen. Tillis warns of "biggest risk" to Republicans: Marjorie Taylor Greene (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/24/gop-sen-tillis-warns-of-biggest-risk-to-republicans-marjorie-taylor-greene-video.html

6 Likes

let them fight fighting GIF

16 Likes

They can kick her out if they want to.

Narrator: “They won’t.”

19 Likes

He doesn’t have to face re-election until 2026.

9 Likes

“She is dragging our brand down,” he continued. “She — not the Democrats — is the biggest risk to us getting back to a majority.”

At least Thomas Roland Tillis avoided the conspiracy-theory-snark of suggesting that she’s such a detriment (to the republicans) that she’s actually a secret Democrat …that gets old fast (“She is, however, a russian fashion model”)

8 Likes

The biggest threat to Republicans is Republicans. He’s nut-picking. The problem here, with nuts, you can’t just pick one. Well, self-awareness is pretty much absent in the party. Marjorie Three-Names is merely a symptom. (-‸ლ)

8 Likes

I actually have to agree with this part and it’s rare that I agree with Republicans on anything, however what he’s missing is that this describes most, if not all, Republicans anyway.

11 Likes

If we could only get back to the GOP of people like Mitt Romney and Liz Cheney…then it would still be toxic, anti-humanity trash.

15 Likes

That “brand” comment is so on point with those corporate welfare queens.

4 Likes

Right, she’s dragging down the “brand” and so making it harder for them to rule with an iron fist. He forgot to notice that she’s a toxic danger to the USA, supporting Russian invasions and looking to strip women of their rights! But, oh my, the brand might suffer!

9 Likes

I’d say the biggest risk is TFG himself.

4 Likes

He doesn’t have to worry about re-election for a while, but if he says that publicly he’ll have to worry about snipers and firebombs.

6 Likes

Stolen from Reddit:

14 Likes

11 Likes

I’m sorry, but the biggest risk to Republicans is democracy and an enfranchised populace. Hence all the hand-wringing about mail-in voting, etc.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.