Marjorie Taylor Greene brags about how she's changed — as in destroyed — the Republican Party (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene brags about how she's changed — as in destroyed — the Republican Party (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Bite Me Elisabeth Moss GIF by HULU

15 Likes

11 Likes

what a pair of dimblefucks.

5 Likes

Say—whatever actually became of those bills, Marge?

11 Likes

Look on the bright side, imagine how shit things would be if she was smart.

13 Likes

images (9)

7 Likes

But President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho had both charisma and the capacity to ask a slightly smarter person for assistance when he saw he was facing a problem he couldn’t solve!

18 Likes

She hasn’t destroyed the republican party. It’s still the only other option Americans have to vote for. From what I understand she’s just making them slightly less popular.

4 Likes

“In committee”

Basically as much effect on the nation’s laws as if she’d just stayed home and shared her wisdom on FB.

3 Likes

I have to suppose that wouldn’t be worse. It can’t be a coincidence that all the people most dangerous to American democracy are also stupidity distilled. Fascism doesn’t need to be clever – it seems to me like it even prefers otherwise.

5 Likes

I don’t think That Taylor Greene runs much risk of ending up alongside Paradise Lost Satan as "People who made ‘better to reign in hell’ seem really badass and kind of stole the show.

5 Likes

It certainly does seem to work better with stupid followers…

6 Likes

We’ve got both kinds of parties here, right wing and far right wing.

4 Likes

“One of my objectives when I came to Washington was to change the Republican party”

Get. Over. Yourself.

Your constant performative batshittery (along with the same from Gaetz, Gosar, Boebert…I mean, it’s a long list) has further greased the slipway toward fascism for the USS GOP; but the ship was already built and the crew already hired.

ship launch small

1 Like

chump v horrorshow

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.