GOP strategist says Trump supporters are "childless single men who masturbate to anime"

I see a money-maker here. Turn Sarah Palin into an anime that these people can, uh, utilize.

6 Likes

[quote=ā€œbeschizza, post:1, topic:72455ā€]The growing association between the Alt Right and anime (previously: how anime avatars became a warning) is pretty weird, isnā€™t it?[/quote]Thereā€™s something unsettling about trying to cram a wide variety of unsavory behaviors under a broad umbrella like ā€œAlt Rightā€. But Trump support is so utterly baffling in itself that I find I cannot make a case as to what it should or should not be associated with.

1 Like

Anime circle jerk?

7 Likes

Nah, I think The New Yorkerā€™s take is much, much, much more plausible.

This is not to say I think it is plausibleā€“just more plausible than Trump supporters masturbating to anything imported from another country.

7 Likes

Yes?

sometimes the only answer is ā€œbothā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Especially since single men who masturbate to anime also vote. Why turn down a potential voting pool with cheap insults? Cruz should be out there wearing a yandere school girl outfit to try to capitalize on this group before Trump gets wise.

3 Likes

Your in a phone booth,
thereā€™s poster of Hillary Clinton and a poster of Sarah Palin across the street,
Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m looking at Sarah.

1 Like

FTFY

16 Likes

Is that whatā€™s up with his hair?

1 Like

No wonder. Even Bill went for Monica instead, and that was years ago.
ā€¦feels like yesterday. I am oldā€¦

Thatā€™s not completely true.

Not all Trump supporters are childless single men who masturbate to anime, but all childless single men who masturbate to anime are Trump supporters.

2 Likes

I can see why he might hope that might be true. Childless single men are less likely to vote. Nope though, Trump speaks to people like my father, and my uncles. Theyā€™re mad, and they want to give a big middle finger to the GOP establishment for promising them the moon. Impeachment of Obama, repealing ACA, etc, it doesnā€™t matter that it was all theater for their base. They believed it, and now theyā€™re fed up that theyā€™ve been had. So Trump it is.

1 Like

Hey, at least he has a lower risk of prostate cancer!

4 Likes

Uh, that actually sounds interestingā€¦ Is it A Scanner Darkly style rotoscoping? Cuzā€¦ I know a guy who might be into that.

4 Likes

Cameras tilt down. Panning is sideways.

1 Like

This was the closest I could find.

Makes sense to me they would vote Trump.

4 Likes

As a childless single man who may or may not masturbate to what may or may not be anime, I can say without reservation that I do not support Trump.

I do, however, support Trump anime.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I learned everything I know about making movies from the master, Edward D. Wood.

2 Likes