#GOPdildo: shooping dildos into GOP gun-totin' photos

Thank you, BB, for reminding me why I can’t browse BB at work.

5 Likes

Wow! Those are pretty big, er … guns.

1 Like

insert dildo somewhere

10 Likes

This kind of cheap Freudian analysis was boring in high school. There many perfectly good reasons to dislike guns and I agree with most of them. But mocking the “enemy” is starting to feel cheap. For some people guns are a cultural issue. I can’t explain it, because they don’t have meaning to me, but for liberal types that are so interested in other cultures, we often miss the obvious “other” cultures that live right next door.

And if you ever talked to your neighbors, you’d realize that rural gun culture is not solely masculine and that many of the best standing sharpshooters are women (breasts help stabilize the rifle). Also, gun purchases are up over the last decade and violent crimes and gun related murders are down. Note, I still feel we have a gun problem, but like all complex issues, you can’t photoshop dildos onto pictures to prove your point.

2 Likes

How far did they splatter on impact?

1 Like

You do realise this is satirising the GOP twin obesessions of “guns, guns, guns!” and prudery, right?

7 Likes

Something tangentially relevant I stumbled over the other day…

3 Likes

Oh goody, a rape joke.

1 Like

Golly, where are liberals getting the idea that some people are using guns as a phallic substitute?

13 Likes

I want to like your post, but I just can’t bring myself to click like with that … image … >.<

13 Likes

I get you. I felt dirty just looking up the quote.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Of course I’m aware that this satirizes the right wing’s obsession with
guns and sex. But at the same time what we’re doing is establishing a group
identity that isn’t much better than one based on Obama being a Muslim or
some crap like that.

I live in San Francisco and spend a lot of time in Berkeley. I get the
anti-gun movement and truly I support it. But at the same time my friend
from college moved near Buffalo, NY. He shot a deer this week and it’s a
highlight of his year. It’s not what I would choose to do, I’m vegetarian,
but his page was filled with praise from his friends. There is something to
gun culture that I think we all miss.

What’s odd is that in private I’m known for my completely politically
insensitive humor. It’s not that I can’t take a joke. But I think we are
far beyond joking and are moving into a liberal version of Trump-world.

5 Likes

Yes yes, and all sports car owners all have small dicks too. I guess if the stereotype is correct, that means women shooters are armed due to penis envy.

But hey, the conservatives have people calling Obama a pussy, so I guess no one has a monopoly on childish behavior.

2 Likes

I don’t like it for the gun activism, they merely enable more great poses. I simply enjoy ANY self important people depicted with dildos. It’s not partisan for me. I’d suction-cup a big wobbly one right onto the desk of the local news programme.

8 Likes

Yeah this is just tasteless. Lets get back to making money out of mass shootings.

12 Likes

Does attracting clicks and pageviews count?

2 Likes

ETA: I tried to find an image of the SUPERDILDO that Kal is busy molding, but it seems that no such thing exists. How can this be?

6 Likes

“Liberal version of Trump-world”

…The mind reels…

6 Likes

Got to admit: it’s a good look for those politicos…

1 Like