#GOPdildo: shooping dildos into GOP gun-totin' photos

10 Likes

Or maybe the insane people of Trumplandia are sniffing their farts every bit as much as you are sniffing yours.

Wow, what colour is the sky where you live? Or is it 'shrooms?

You cannot seriously be comparing dildos instead of guns with the excesses of Trumpinator & supporters?

8 Likes

Nonsense. Dildos are useful.

14 Likes

I wonder if you could create a gun with a barrel shaped like a dildo. If you could and offered such a gun to a Republican politician, which would win: their fear of anything related to sex or their love of anything related to guns? Or would it be like the cat with a piece of buttered toast on its back – would it become a perpetual motion engine, orbiting the politician?

6 Likes

The repulsive and attractive effects often have different strengths at different ranges, so, assuming long-range attractive force of the gun and short-range repulsive force of the dildo the contraption orbiting at the distance corresponding to the energy minimum is a likely outcome.

Assuming short range for the gun attractivity and long range for dildo repulsivity, there may be a potential barrier that has to be crossed, but then there’s a chance that the gun-dildo pair would then fuse with the politico.

1 Like

But I suspect your friend doesn’t feel any need wave his gun around in public like a prop to prove he’s a Real Man. That’s what makes the dildo thing so funny—it would be one thing if these politicians were just treating guns like the tools they claim they are, but instead they’re basically brandishing them like some kind of virility totem.

A chainsaw is a tool, but if I saw a person waving one over their head my first instinct would be to run like hell.

12 Likes

Well, I have somewhere a photo of me with a shotgun. Titled “Shad the Troubleshooter”.

3 Likes

I’m not really familiar with Tinder etiquette. Which way do I swipe the guy with the chainsaw to indicate I don’t want to get swiped by a guy with a chainsaw?

9 Likes

Finally I now understand the Log Cabin Republicans…

3 Likes

Is that a new name for the staffers of the NSA data collection center?
…I’ll show myself out…

2 Likes

Good question.

1 Like

“Hail to the King, baby!”

7 Likes

Can we not euphemise his open fascism? He said he wanted to deport Muslim citizens, to resounding cheers. That’s not ‘excess’, that’s literally Nazi-ism.

By comparison, some lefty-ish types are mocking political rhetoric around guns. Comparing that to Trump surely qualifies as a breach of Goodwin’s law.

2 Likes

Absolutely, the best pictures of politicians that I’ve ever seen! Keep up the great work!

There are two ways to read that sentence, and both make sense.

The dildo/gun thing is clearly a joke. Childish? Maybe, but still harmless.

Trump is an honest-to-goodness fascist who is going to have innocent blood on his hands before this thing is done. He probably can’t win, but his vitriol still has consequences. He’s already inspired violent hate crimes against latinos. Now that he’s openly calling to ban all Muslims from entering the United States—including American citizens who were traveling abroad—how much longer before some of his followers form a lynch mob?

13 Likes

You are absolutely correct. (I’d posted that before finding out about Don’s new black shirt-based wardrobe).

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.