Something is coming in the mail

Tomorrow. According to FedEx.

I have been waiting nearly a year for it.

It fits in the craft category, though I am not making it, I am putting it together.

I have wanted this since I was 4.

I’ll post a pic late Friday when I finally get it and able to post it online (odds are it I will have to pick up from Apt office or FedEx hub.)

11 Likes

Is it a gun or a Boba Fett model?

6 Likes

A gun was the first thing I thought of too! But what you want to bet it’s an Easy-Bake Oven instead?

9 Likes

I vote for Boba Fett with the shooting rocket pack

3 Likes

Neither - but Boba Fett is close…

4 Likes

Bespoke Dildo?

1 Like

You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.

1 Like

I got this for it through a lucky craislist find early last year… should give it away…

8 Likes

Depends on how big that dildo is, doesn’t it?

11 Likes

There’s no way that’s going to fit in his eye socket.

6 Likes

Forgive my ignorance… but what is it?

The picture is a prop replica of a BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle from Star Wars.

6 Likes

I thought that looked familiar!

You wouldn’t happen to be swearing in with your local chapter of the 501st once Some Assembly Required is finished, wouldja?

It’s no wonder imperial storm troopers couldn’t hit the side of a barn, the scope is backwards

13 Likes

A model of Slave 1?

1 Like

#?

6 Likes

And it’s a tank sight, not a scope.

Also, they never pull out the stock, which shoulder surprisingly well. Makes me want to try a real one.

Not yet, though I might join up eventually. I used to do a Star Trek fan club when I was way younger, but I don’t know if I have the time.

Though I did have an idea. I looked at the local chapter’s charity events and they don’t have a ton of events. I was thinking of once a month going to Children’s Mercy and have a Star Wars nights for the kids stuck there. Personally I would have never stopped talking about seeing a real Stormtrooper when I was 7 or 8.

Also - FedEx updated the time table. Saturday delivery now.

5 Likes

Do I really not like it when that happens. Especially when looking forward to something.

1 Like

Well to be fair, when I first saw the notice I was like “Wow that was fast”. I think the first number was from when the ticket was made, vs when FedEx actually got the package.

Ah, it is still in the weekend :wink: