Gov. DeSantis won't condemn Florida Nazis, so Volusia sheriff steps in with message: "F*ck you!"

Originally published at: Gov. DeSantis won't condemn Florida Nazis, so Volusia sheriff steps in with message: "F*ck you!" | Boing Boing

32 Likes

If the now-banned white supremacist is still reading, here are some answers to those Questions he was Just Asking. I’ll also direct this sheriff’s sentiment his way.

45 Likes

Sheriff had almost 20 years with the Philadelphia PD. He ain’t afraid of no nazi cosplayers.

44 Likes

Need more folks like Chitwood and zero folks like DeSatan.

44 Likes

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

36 Likes

Kinda waiting to see if Ron’s going to order the sheriff fired. The GOP seems to have decided that the Nazis are going to carry them to supreme power…

32 Likes

ACAB, but some less than others.

27 Likes

“These scumbags came to the wrong county… We are not going to tolerate this,” Sheriff Chitwood shouted at a press conference yesterday. “This is not about free speech. This is about violence.”

Full-throated, unambiguous, and from the heart. This is how it’s done.

40 Likes

I Like Him Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

28 Likes

This is delightfully refreshing. Give 'em hell, sheriff!

31 Likes

It’s nice to see a cop who takes his job seriously for a change. Too few of those in this country.

31 Likes

Integrity!?

14 Likes

Sheriff is usually an elected position. This is often a problem as it makes civilian oversight difficult and can lead to charismatic morons (Joe Arpaio, David Clarke) being elected for term after term after term.

23 Likes

Maybe all of our heros aren’t dead after all.

3 Likes

My thought exactly. Based on the “The only real racists are the ones calling out the racists for being racists” standard, that clock is probably already ticking.

19 Likes

applause4

tumblr_oef0ap5v3g1r868elo1_400

25 Likes

Floridian Integrity?!

3 Likes

Sometimes, Florida Man really is the hero we need.

14 Likes

14 Likes

So much for ACAB. Been waiting for somebody, anybody with a microphone to condemn those Nazi fucks. Only good Nazi is a dead Nazi. We literally had a war about this and the Nazis LOST.

25 Likes