Goya Foods CEO thinks Trump is the "still-actual president of the United States"

It’s a Neidermeyerianesque double-secret government-in-exile.

8 Likes

Yeah, well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man…
I hope Reality catches up with you soon.

Same here!

Oh, just wait until March 4th. That’s the date Inaguration Day was originally held, & I’m sure Q will have something to say about it…

4 Likes

oh, apparently NOW the Qanon-ers are backing off on that, and saying that there is nothing planned then, and if rallies or “events” DO occur on the 4th, they are false flag events trying to make them look bad. there’s so many twists and turns in their world i just don’t know how anyone can keep up.

6 Likes

He’s doing the exact same thing now as he would be as president except he isn’t getting as much attention for it.

6 Likes

Looks like an attempt at CYA… or misdirection… who knows.
All I knolw about that b.s. is from occasional headlines on articles I won’t read.

Golfing?

4 Likes

@FSogol, the animation was generated from a still; uncanny valley all the way.

We’re happy to introduce Deep Nostalgia™, a groundbreaking new photo feature on MyHeritage that allows you to animate the faces of your loved ones in still photos. This new addition to our suite of photo tools produces a realistic depiction of how a person from an old photo could have moved and looked if they were captured on video.

2 Likes

And lying a lot.

3 Likes

He has established an “office of the former President” for what that’s worth.

I’d be happy with this if they would just go ahead and have a national convention of their cult and declare him Emperor/Pope. etc. No more need for elections, etc. They can just keep on worshiping him and laughing at us and we will get on with the business of Real Life.

5 Likes

You gotta actually be in exile to do that. He needs to go a bit farther away than Florida. Perhaps a Bond-villain lair in the South Pacific or Antarctica?

That sounds like a lot of effort. He ain’t doing anything that requires effort.

5 Likes

That’s the great thing about having sycophantic worshippers though: they do all the work for you. He could have Steve Bannon on it in no time (actual results may fall short of what was promised).

3 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/business/goya-ceo-robert-unanue-silenced/index.html

The board of the privately held Latino food company voted to censure Unanue, following his most recent controversial remarks that questioned the legitimacy of the November election, according to a person familiar with the board’s actions, who spoke to CNN on the condition that their name not be used.

Unanue will no longer be allowed to speak to the media without the board’s permission, the source said. The decision was first reported by the New York Post Monday evening.

The source said this is a “full stop” on Unanue speaking to the press, not only about politics, but also about the company itself.

A majority of Goya shareholders favor removing Unanue altogether but have been prevented from doing so by the dynamics of the family-controlled company, according to the source.

5 Likes

I mean, that was basically his coup strategy, to have sycophantic worshippers do all the work for him. It did not succeed in seizing control of the capitol, and it earned him some unpleasant consequences from the PGA (which is apparently better at those than the US government right now).

6 Likes

As someone pointed out in another thread, they did this. Or, tried to… Every year they do a straw poll of who the attendees want to see run for POTUS. Trump came in first, no surprise – but at a conference where it was all about Trump and fealty to him, he only got 55 percent. That’s a big crack in the foundation, I’d like to think.

6 Likes

That was a month earlier (though I didn’t know about it until now) – did he make his CPAC remarks with the board’s blessing, or did he go rogue? (Not seeing an answer in the news, yet)

3 Likes

I think that’s the point; to make reason and truth irrelevant.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.