"Grab them by the pussy!" Trump was caught on hot mic boasting about what he did to women

To be fair, I’d call that more of a badge of honor.

1 Like

Grab them by the pussy, or catch a tiger by the toe?

2 Likes

Isn’t Paul Ryan meant to be campaigning with Trump tomorrow? Bet he’s really looking forward to that now.

13 Likes

My momma told me to pick the very best one, and Trump is not it!

12 Likes

Perhaps that nice Mr. Vince Staples should write a song about this.

2 Likes

Must not make the obvious camel joke…

5 Likes

Considering “basket of deplorables” became a mark of pride for Trump’s hordes, can “Grab her by the pussy” t-shirts be expected next?

14 Likes

The only thing I ran for was President
The only thing I ran for was President

1 Like

"“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

I knew it!

3 Likes

Stop the press - Trump is a crass asshole!

Lets face facts - we already knew. There is no way Trump is going down in my estimation unless it turns out he was an immigrant woman all along, and just pretending to be a 6’3 orange American man.

This is coming out now to take attention away from the Wiki-leaks thing which just got announced. Im not excusing Trump. He is what he is. However the flow of data from the media is not random - the campaigns do their best to influence it. I suppose its their job.

2 Likes

Yeah… I thought of that after. But I like thinking that some “pussies” would tear the smarmy git to shreds.

2 Likes

In Siberia, pussy tears you up

6 Likes

This is a man who definitely took the wrong message from “Reading Rainbow.”

31 Likes

And how about Trump’s remarks today on the Central Park Five? Were those part of the conspiracy too or just a happy coincidence?

The only reason this seems like a non-story is because Trump is the most vile candidate in modern history. Any other candidate would have his entire career destroyed if a recording like this came out.

39 Likes

It was a youthful indescretion…wait…wasn’t he like a 55 year old then?

16 Likes

“Grab 'em by the pussy”?

The only reasonable response to that is what an erstwhile girlfriend called, “Carpe Scrotum”.

Give 'em a good hard squeeze, then whisper in his ear, “Promise me you’ll never ever do that again and I’ll give you your balls back, you pissant”

I saw her do that to a ‘star’ who behaved like Trump once. Everyone tried not to laugh at the look on his face; subsequently, she was “reassigned” to a different production (and given a raise).

Careful who you try that on in Hollywood, Donald. It might work most of the time, but you don’t want to get ‘caught on camera’ when it doesn’t.

Trust me on this. (-:

32 Likes

Closer to 60

1 Like

I’m just concerned about what it’s going to do to nice, very-Christian mothers like this one.

I mean… if she got that upset hearing Vince Staples out of context… hearing Trump in context is going to give her an aneurysm…

(Ha. Just kidding. I’m sure she’s still voting for him!)

33 Likes

Put me in the camp of people who are downplaying this. Like so many of the gotchas in the press this strikes me as no biggie. He’s just kidding around. He’s buddying it up with a fellow douchebag.

And complaining about little things like this distracts from the much much bigger issues about Trump, like that he’s a vindicative power hungry ego maniac who absolutely can’t function as a member of a hierarchy such as the United States government.

2 Likes

No no. Trumps remarks on the Central Park 5 were either a) further proof that he is an idiot b) further evidence that his team think there is an advantage in saying things which signal that he is the right guyfor the millions of Americans who prefer to vote for a racist candidate. I have no way of distinguishing between the two.

But I have worked in finance in the past - that particular type of conversation was by no means rare. Saying what he said doesn’t make Trump special in any way. It also doesn’t really tell me anything I didnt know before about him.

As for most vile candidate - I just dont know. Most crass for sure. But most vile? I suspect its hyperbole. Perhaps there is a point to a bit of hyperbole, cos otherwise you might not get the turnout needed, But Im just not buying the super-villain characterization. He is just a fat orange Republican who is dumber than their usual standard of candidate. But at least he is not religious.

1 Like