Graduation brawl

The “Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining Award” goes to you!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That dress doesn’t look brown to me. What color is it to you?

3 Likes

That’s good. That’s real good. :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations to United Airlines graduating class of 2017!

9 Likes

I have been hired to photograph graduations, and one of the problems is that most adults there are relying on young, carefree, early 20 somethings for information and coordination; both of those things are in very short supply when dealing with them, especially on their graduation day.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah, I get the sense that is not the first time those women throw a punch or two.

1 Like

adults are pathetic.

2 Likes

Nobody even got shot; so the event barely rises above ‘frank exchange of views’ by Real America standards.

1 Like

Thugs!
When will the community do something about white on white violence?

5 Likes

I can attest to that.

When I was teaching high school, another teacher I worked with told me about the time she was collecting tickets for the graduation ceremony and a parent said, “Fuck you” right after she said, “Thank you.” She chalked it up to not enough tickets for the family of the graduate. BTW, they each got 10 tickets.

They make such a big deal out of something that is compulsory. At least, that’s how my parents framed the no-gifts-for-finishing-something-that-is-state-mandated scenario.

Not even in the places where gunfire takes place does it get report it, i live in Cook County, Il so i hear stories from the West Side of Chicago every now and then

This is PRECISELY why I never attend high school graduations.

1 Like

Hey, you’re talking to a country that elected Trump, okay…?

I think the implication was that concealed carry is a thing here.

2 Likes

That’s one angle of risk, the other being a felony conviction.

1 Like

You value education enough to show up to graduation? No future voting for you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.