Grand Ouroboros Party

14 Likes

I’ve always assumed blackmail, systemic too but mostly individual. We’re talking about a bunch of mostly white men who have wielded a lot of power and influence: we can be pretty well assured that most of them have committed legal crimes and/or serious ethical breaches.

It’s been interesting to me to see how few Republicans are able to stand up against it, because presumably they’re the only ones who don’t have to worry about being blackmailed. In other words, there ARE ethical Republicans, just not very many.

8 Likes

I always enjoy Wonkette’s take on things.

6 Likes

Form a third party? Them?
I’ll believe it when I see it, and not a minute before that.

11 Likes

ETA:

2 Likes

Or, it’s the glands

1 Like
12 Likes

Maybe there’s hope yet

6 Likes

-ish…

3 Likes

Now if more GQPers would just move to Russia, it would be a win-win for everyone.

5 Likes

Yes, eat each other up!

11 Likes
5 Likes

Not American but a prime example of the right wing ourobouros

7 Likes

Other GB News hosts attempted to defend Harri’s right to freedom of speech and said the spirit of the channel was to encourage free debate

Ah, I see the problem right here. They actually believed their own bullshit. Unforgivable!

13 Likes

Obviously Mr Harri’s error was not reading the list of permitted free expression…

7 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

6 Likes

I’m honestly not certain that pointing out his years in the ministry is a good defense against pedophilia charges, though, ya know?

8 Likes

I am kinda speechless.

:eyes:

see also

14 Likes