Grand Ouroboros Party

From the Do As We Say, Not As We Do Party, this California candidate (R) seems to have internalized the Ouroboros Memo:

10 Likes

She’s staying off message, so she’ll be kicked off the team soon.

Republicans are generally very good at unifying their messaging, no matter how outrageously false, and she’s just too honest about the Big Lie that the election was stolen.

12 Likes

Wait, they found some voter fraud…

…just as most of us already suspected.

17 Likes

Oregon gets a lot of scrutiny every election cycle because Motor Voter, Auto Voter Registration, and especially Vote By Mail were pioneered here. GQP talks about voter fraud, but every damn time the final tally is, there were ~4 documented cases of voter fraud; none of the fraudulent votes were counted; and 3 or 4 out of 4 of the votes favored the GOP like the case in the Root article. Vote By Mail even eliminates most of the potential vote harvesting fraud that the GQP gets caught at so much. No wonder they hate it!

17 Likes

Zzzzzzing!

8 Likes

I still just cannot bring myself to sympathize with anybody named Cheney

7 Likes

Sympathize for her? No. She helped create the very political system that is now turning against her.

But we can still despair at the state of the country right now. My favorite response I saw was

10 Likes
5 Likes