Grandma Boebert misses the good ol' days when she could grab some hog in the privacy of a public theater

… for some reason I would have assumed there was a different term for them in the UK :thinking:

5 Likes

It was still playing when she was conceived. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope, we call 'em that, too.
Presumably an American import that we couldn’t be arsed to rename.

Not going with British Bulldog Bangers - too much of the Freedom Fries about that.

Still, we are probably going to follow suit on the new American idea of taking your own sossie with you on your next visit to the flicks. :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s not how movie viewership works. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The 90s? I attest that in the mid-70s the dark rides at Disneyland had iron vidicon cameras with special not quite infrared lights shining from behind the riders POV. My date was annoyed that I spent more time pointing out those cameras than attending her.

5 Likes

Maybe in her family? :man_shrugging:

In my day, if you wanted to neck, you certainly didn’t sit in an aisle seat, and never during a live performance. We had standards!

8 Likes

Yeah, guests on some of those rides in the '70s were really kept under a microscope. (Literally)

6 Likes

last time she was on the dating scene she married the guy who plead guilty to exposing himself to two women at a bowling alley… she certainly has a type

8 Likes

I mean, she kinda has a point… BUT, that wasn’t even what the hubbub was about. It was the vaping and being disruptive.

That and she’s being a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Yeah…40 years ago I remember a good bit of petting and whatnot in movie theatres, some of which I was involved with. Used to have ushers walk down the aisles with flashlights to get the. ahem, over rambunctious ones too.

I’m not saying it’s right, but times have changed. And I was in my teens then, working at McDonalds…she owns at least one house and has plenty of money to afford at least a hotel, if needed.

4 Likes

Yeah … I attended a party at one of the local dungeons this past Saturday night. There was absolutely a lot more going on there than just “grabbing some hog,” yet no one seemed particularly worried about it because we weren’t in a public theater or blowing vape smoke at pregnant women! Go to a location where everyone has consented to such things, stay at home, or otherwise be where you’re not intruding on the rights of others, or just don’t do these things at all.

Although I will note she sure as hell wouldn’t be allowed in any of the local clubs around here. (Because our local community does a pretty decent job of filtering out predators and other offenders.) Luckily I’m quite sure she can afford a hotel or her own damned house!

10 Likes

You clearly are not in Kansas, anymore.

VRpov_VRCosplayX_The_Wizard_Of_Oz_A_XXX_Parody_9_Carousel

2 Likes

That headline. :joy:
…grab some hog…

5 Likes

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

Which is…?

3 Likes

Because they have taste.

4 Likes

Except banning the surveillance state would be the only decent bit of governance she’s ever done, so definitely not that

2 Likes

That there should be some expectation of partial privacy in a darkened theater.

Not so one can inappropriately mess around, but it seems a bit overkill to have IR cameras in a theater.

2 Likes

When there were other people seated literally inches away…?

3 Likes

Tell it to paul reubens

2 Likes

Also important keyword you used… partial.

No, you do not enjoy the same privacy you do in your bedroom in a public space.

I will use a direct quote from me here

“Ill leave, but a thought for you as I go. I would posit that in the future, if you want to have a private moment with your girlfriend I would suggest not a public space.”

1 Like