Grandma Boebert misses the good ol' days when she could grab some hog in the privacy of a public theater

Originally published at: Grandma Boebert misses the good ol' days when she could grab some hog in the privacy of a public theater | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I was going to make a snide and hopefully humorous remark but with these fuckwits (sorry Australia) I just can’t.

8 Likes

Did you boogie there because you had nowhere else you could go?

And now you are a grown-ass adult with your own place, not a teenager who can’t get any alone time. What’s changed is your age, not society’s rules.

10 Likes

So the problem is definitely the infrared cameras and not vaping on a pregnant woman. Because the problem is she was caught lying about it. Gotcha. Maybe instead of getting back into the dating scene she should just go fuck herself. :person_shrugging:

28 Likes

Granny Bobo is learning that everyone is watching and the internet NEVER forgets.

7 Likes

Boebert wasn’t even born when Back to the Future was released and she’s trying to blame her ignorance of basic social norms on being a woman out of her time?

I mean, Steve Rogers spent 70 years as a Capsicle and he still managed to avoid getting in trouble for public sex acts.

24 Likes

She was in her Terrible Twos when Beetlejuice the movie came out. :exploding_head:

9 Likes

It’s better for her to stay at home. There are cameras everywhere.

14 Likes

“And I’d have got away with it too, if it hadn’t been for you meddling infrared cameras.”

17 Likes

I remember hearing stories in the 90s about amorous couples getting busted in Disneyland after going to town in the back row of “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln” and such. Security cameras keeping tabs on audience shenanigans are hardly a new thing.

15 Likes

Congressperson Boebert might find that a patriotic undertaking.

5 Likes

Another iteration of the Costanza Defense.

15 Likes

Ugh, as a CO resident (though thankfully not in Bumbert’s district) I can’t wait until we can dump this dumbass into the dustbin of history where she belongs.

8 Likes

12 Likes

And still is.

14 Likes

You are a much kinder soul than I, assuming that she can learn.

11 Likes

“It’s been 20 years since I was in the dating scene,” she told Watters. "And back then, there were not infrared cameras watching my every move. But it’s a lesson learned.

What she sees as “the lesson”: S’okay to "grab some hog’ in a public forum when you’ve verified that there are no cameras watching you.

9 Likes

Stay classy, bobo!

9 Likes

Had to google that. Worth it!

:grinning:

ETA: Our cinemas don’t seem to sell hotdogs anymore. I miss those days.
Can’t think why that sprung to mind.

8 Likes

perhaps she should try the privacy of her own home.

Continuously and permanently, preferably.

7 Likes