Greene says executing her political opponents is "the right note"

Originally published at: Greene says executing her political opponents is "the right note" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

She’s a communist !!!1111!!eleventy

is the /s really needed with that exclamation?

6 Likes

I can see where this is leading - a much, much darker Idiocracy.

Imagine a pay-per-view event. Cage Fight: Rudy G vs MGT. To the death!

7 Likes

Unsurprisingly these dopes don’t even know the difference between treason and sedition. Treason is giving aid and comfort to our nation’s enemies, generally during time of war. Sedition is trying to take down our government from within, which is what MTG and her pals tried to do on January 6, 2021.

24 Likes

Advanced Thunderdome rules. Two enter, neither leaves.

14 Likes

Is there a gofundme page for that? I have a couple bucks to spare.

11 Likes

Let’s see, that would be #4, I think

1. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
13 Likes

words.

They don’t share the definitions of words with anyone. They’re all just scary sounding and reasons to lash out at whomever.

Don’t like someone? Use a scary soundig word to describe them. Lash out based on that word.

The actual reaons they don’t like them doesn’t have to be related to the word at all. In fact, probalby better if it is completely unrelated to reality.

19 Likes

Knowing the definition of words is for liberal elites.

I wish this was /s, but seems like we’re actually getting to that point. See “communism”:

Also “Fascism supports Newspeak”

11 Likes

Thunderdome’s too good for these bastards. Throw ‘em in the Cube!

7 Likes

ideologies come with their own dictionaries. Even Umberto Eco cannot claim to be disinterested in the act of defining fascism.

3 Likes

Citation needed.

I probably shouldn’t ask for examples, because they’d just say “communism” or “voter fraud” or “Biden Crime Family” or something equally vague and nonsensical.

11 Likes

It seems more like a brown note.

7 Likes

Where’s that monkey’s paw where she can wish fervently, “I wish the people in this country who committed treason would drop dead!”

10 Likes

Doesn’t seem to think she and her like-minded could quickly lose control of this “works-both-ways” scenario. I guarantee they will not be the ones left standing.

4 Likes

Projection. more projection.

4 Likes

As someone much wiser than me once said:
“Be careful what you wish for.”

3 Likes

Clearly she’s been hanging out with that formerly alive MAGA terrorist in Utah.

2 Likes

Oh my gods that movie. I was so high when I saw The Cube that los any linear structure and just became a surrealist pastiche of cruelty puzzles. Which I guess… yeah, apt.

In the end, nobody escapes the face eating leopards room.

3 Likes

It’s so hard to find good help these days.

4 Likes