Greta Thunberg is a boss

Missed seeing that one!

10 Likes

I mean… technically? I think that we should keep things in perspective and remember what real sexism looks like. Not to mention real sexists, like Andrew Tate.

And maybe when we have real gender equality, we can worry about dudes getting butthurt because someone made fun of their penises.

18 Likes

Andrew Tate is an absolute piece of shit, no question about it, and him ending up arrested because he tried to pick a twitter fight with Greta Thunberg and lost is delicious irony.

Maybe we can, you know, think that body-shaming anyone is bad, even if women get it a lot more than men? Maybe we can address lesser problems even while we’re still working towards solving the bigger ones?

Bah. I’m going to shut up now.

4 Likes

I’m strongly against body shaming. But making fun of tate and his ridiculous focus on his penis and performative masculinity isn’t body shaming. First, he brought it up. This is apparently a big thing for him. Two, I don’t see anyone here equating penis size with masculinity but instead mocking that particular foolishness. Mocking it isn’t perpetuation.

27 Likes

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

27 Likes

Completely unintentional
Funny Face Lol GIF

24 Likes

Oh Snap GIF

9 Likes
25 Likes

Why would anyone want to?

I mean, any decent person at least.

13 Likes

You’re getting the cause and effect backwards.

We’re not the ones so obsessed with the size of our penii that we have to obsessively behave like big dicks to compensate.

16 Likes

Considering that pizza boxes are “contaminated” with food waste, they should probably be composted not recycled.

13 Likes

The lid on our pizza boxes is usually grease and cheese free and goes into the recycle bin.
The rest gets composted. The only headache is the greasy restaurant paper that is tucked on the pizza. It never breaks down in the compost and has to get thrown away.

9 Likes

He is in a previous video boasting to his brother that if they send him to jail he will bribe all the guards and get great treatment. His brother looks terrified and unconvinced in the video.

12 Likes

Considering that Romanian prisons are supposed to be self-supporting, I can see how that situation (along with corruption in the system) would lead to bribery as an acceptable generator of income. Goodbye, car fleet.

7 Likes

He was already working on getting favourable treatment.

4 Likes
15 Likes

“Divisive social media personality”

25 Likes

He divides assholes and non-assholes.

17 Likes

Honestly I’m getting so sick of men looking at a guy who makes money training younger men to be rapists and criticizing fucking Greta Thunberg for calling his shit out for what it really fucking is.

I guarantee you what I think he is… and what I think of men like him… is a whole hell of a lot worse than “small dick energy” really. It’s sickening, selfish, obnoxious… get over your damned selves dudes it’s pathetic.

Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them.

If you think the problem here is what Thunberg said frankly as far as I’m concerned you are part of the problem.

I hope the Romanians don’t let him off easy, people have been getting exploited there for way too long by opportunistic neighbors.

28 Likes

I imagine that prison conditions there aren’t enviable. Though maybe he can bribe folks for better treatment.

I hope they confiscate his money too.

13 Likes