Greta Thunberg is a boss

20 Likes

I follow a lot of people who are experts on extremists, scam artists and other toxic/dangerous people and they almost never even mentioned Tate. I think they thought he didn’t need the infamy of being spotlighted.

I wonder who else have I missed? I can’t handle these people without a filter of some academic or a comedian talking or writing about them so I am bit in the dark.

12 Likes

Stop connecting pizza to sex trafficking! I thought we had been over this already :wink:

8 Likes

The Muskrats will claim that he reinstated Tate as an nth-dimensional chess move to expose a human trafficker…

19 Likes

… because he is Q :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

And only order pizzas packaged in generic boxes.

8 Likes
10 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-ffs

I guess so! Dude must need a microscope!

9 Likes

Okay, a request: can we please all stop with the “insecure fuckwit” = “small penis” thing? I don’t think anyone on BB BBS would be okay with people sneeringly mocking the genitalia of awful women, frex. Marjorie Taylor Greene, and it should not be okay with men, either.

It’s sophomoric, gross and body-shaming, and perpetuates the idea that the size of someone’s dick is the measure of not just their manliness and masculinity, but also their general worth as a human being.There are approximately a million reasons to think Andrew Tate is fucking awful, and none of those involve the size of his penis.

5 Likes

Just saw this on tumblr, via ingek73 - - -

It gets BETTER

Guess what the acronym is for the group trying to stop human trafficking?!

28 Likes

To be fair, Tate brought dicks into it. GT just swatted him back in that same spot. Good on her.

As @milliefink quoted in another thread:

1. What the misogynist sent GT out of the blue was pretty much a dick pic with his language about having lots of big powerful cars and their “enormous emissions” a transparent proxy for said member. I think a lot of women recognized that.
22 Likes

This may well be my favourite thread of all time.
Aside from the obvious schadenfraude, an added bonus is the improvement of this timeline, however small, with the removal of this particular shitweasel, making the world a teeny bit safer for some women.
Now let’s get on with jailing the other obvious candidates.

22 Likes
9 Likes

I think the kids call this a “sick burn.”

38 Likes

Interesting that you’re – I’d guess – a man, who said that in response to an exchange between two women. Aside from failure to read the room, that is, the specific context in which this “small dick” talk has (ahem) arisen, you’re also acting like yet another man telling women to shut up already.

Size aside, that’s some pretty obnoxious dick energy.

24 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

18 Likes
11 Likes

I’m not trying to tell women to shut up, I’d just like us all – men and women! – to focus on mocking Andrew Tate and similar assholes for the many and varied reasons they are assholes, and not something irrelevant, sexist and body-shaming.

As i said, that’s exactly what you did.

Which is ironic really, given how poorly you’ve been listening.

And by the way, what are you doing body shaming with your use of “asshole”? /s, obvs

18 Likes

This was a response directed to Tate - not to the millions of unassuming, nice, small-penised men among us - and this is exactly the sort of thing to get under his skin based on his masculinity complex. It was effective.

Why pick this fight in this context?

20 Likes