Greta Thunberg is a boss

I… I have no words for how gross and disgusting this is. Holy shit, man, what are you doing???

26 Likes

A bit, except Andrew Tate can’t play videogames

4 Likes

Being terrified of a woman who’s better than him in every way and responding with threats of sexual violence (and a hefty side of racism).

26 Likes

14 Likes

The fact that his house was raided today is not a coincidence.

Short thread:

44 Likes
44 Likes

The journey from finding out who this awful man is to reading about his arrest is such a short, beautiful trip. This has to be one of the biggest own-goals in history.

36 Likes

may have his own place

definitely still does his laundry at mom’s house

13 Likes

Well, Mom is not allowed in the basement

9 Likes

If I had a choice of any prison to be incarcerated in, any of the ones in Romania would not be on my list.

(source: US DOJ) : Abstract
The Romanian prison system, which is theoretically mandated to be self-supporting, consists of 31 prisons, one hospital, and two reeducation centers for juvenile offenders. There is also one women’s prison. The physical environment of these facilities is marked by poor cell conditions, overcrowding, poor hygiene and sanitation, and inadequate food and health care. The report documents typical treatment of special categories of prisoners including women, detainees, juveniles, and ethnic minorities. The continuing use of restraints such as handcuffs and leg irons for very long periods of time as a form of punishment is a violation of international standards for the treatment of prisoners. The report describes abuse by guards and corruption rife in Romanian prisons. Prison activities include some form of work programs, educational programs, entertainment, exercise, religious activities, and post release programs. During interviews, prison directors admitted problems with inmate safety and the high incidence of self-mutilation among prisoners. Most Romanian prisons instituted a “cell boss” system whereby one inmate was rewarded with higher status and material goods to spy and inform on other inmates.

17 Likes

And it bears repeating: the reason Elongated Muskrat bought Twitter was so he could let people like Andrew Tatertot back on the platform.

Muskrat is showing us who he his. Birds if a feather and all that.

24 Likes

Perhaps even his own mother would be afraid of going down there.

12 Likes

Anyone spotted this?

“Andrew Tate and brother reportedly detained in Romania in human trafficking case after apartment raided

Arrest comes after Tate went viral for social media argument with climate activist Greta Thunberg”

6 Likes

Read the thread.

6 Likes

Aha ok ta, missed that

2 Likes

This story really makes me laugh. Having just watched Glass Onion, I feel like the irl sequence of Musk reinstating a shitheel like this doofus only for him to be so incredibly, openly stupid is a perfect example of life imitating art.

This is possibly the most delectable schadenfreude I’ve had all year. More like this in ‘23, please.

16 Likes
9 Likes
16 Likes

75ucp9

12 Likes
5 Likes