Greta Thunberg is a boss

I heard about this last night through Matt Walsh’s trying to claim that this was A self-own on Thunberg’s part. Looks like assholes stuck together.

15 Likes

he has small dick energy…?

18 Likes

Can we all get together, put in a couple of [insert local currency] each and send him this?

13 Likes

I wasn’t familiar with who this guy is, but after some digging, this news story seems to encapsulate him.

23 Likes

May the sunlight of this moment serve to disinfect this shithead from the body politic!

22 Likes

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

14 Likes

Current events suggest not, but hope springs eternal!

16 Likes

the anagram of this naomi is

rated and wet maybe

1 Like

Here in the U.K., and I think the rest of Europe, because it’s an EU standard, green denotes unleaded gasoline/petrol, and black denotes diesel. Any European tourist going to the States and expecting to get petrol at the green pump, and instead getting diesel, is going to be really pissed! That’s a $2-300 tow and drain/flush-through.
Personally, I had assumed that black=diesel/green=petrol was a global standard.
And I have put diesel in a petrol car, when I was a logistics driver. I checked the inside of the filler cover first, which clearly showed a label saying diesel, so put £18-worth of fuel in. The car died on me less than a mile later. The breakdown bloke who came out looked at it, and said he’d never seen anything like it before.
I can only guess that the previous owner had broken the rather flimsy plastic cover, and could only get a matching red one from a similar diesel version, but hadn’t taken the label off, ‘cos they knew it was a petrol car. Saved my ass, didn’t have to pay the £250 ‘fine’ for the error.

11 Likes

I’m sure he doesn’t, nor how to dance backwards and in heels.

6 Likes

I’d guess Mr. Tate is the inspiration for Duke Cody?

5 Likes
5 Likes

TrueAnon Episode 247: The G.U.N. Method

We revisit our old foe, Andrew Tate, to talk through the eternal return of The Red Pill and the geography of the manosphere, while Brace debuts his patent-pending guide to romance: The G.U.N. Method.

3 Likes

Too a degree. Duke seems like a pretty great guy by comparison, which is really saying something. Andrew probably does live with his mom still though, just like Duke

2 Likes

This gentleman needs to get a life. He’s obviously got too much time on his hands. His delayed response is actually revealing. Thunberg should move beyond because a dude as dumb as that probably will want to show off his junk to her, too–through a magnifying glass.

6 Likes

“I have 33 cars.”

Thank you for keeping at least 32 gas-guzzlers off the road at all times.

15 Likes

Andrew Tate is not having a good day.

27 Likes

Update,

A December 29 report, initially from Romanian outlet Libertatea claimed that Andrew Tate’s home in Pipera had been raided by Romanian police in relation to the abduction of two girls. This was later confirmed by paparazzi shots published by SpyNews in Romania.

28 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheRightCant/status/1608343145221079042

7 Likes

31 Likes